• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
All is not well in Patriot Universe. Dissention between The Chancellor and Lord Vader... Stormtroopers not falling in line...

Enjoying the show.... Popcorn is in the microwave.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....same story every year. Everyone predicts this is the the year the Patriots fall apart. Been hearing that for 17 years, still has not happened. Eventually, it will happen, but I like their chances of returning to the playoffs this year.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The Cheatriots advantage is no matter what turmoil they may be going through the rest of the division is a hot mess.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
The rest of the division is a hot mess because no matter what high dollar coach or players they bring in, they still have to face the Pats twice a year. Thought Miami was on to something when they broke out the Wild Cat a few years back, but it got figured out fairly quickly and they returned to mediocrity.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Were you a Patriots fan growing up or did you hurt yourself jumping on the bandwagon with all of the others?
Born and raised in Massachusetts. Spent my first 25 years there. I was a Pats fan when they sucked.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I was a Pats fan during the Steve Grogan era.
Was not a bit Grogan fan initially, but he was much better than Eason. I still remember tradeing Plunkett away to the Niners. First Jersey was a classic red Russ Francis 81.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs did NOT look good in their first outing. Mahomes struggled. Defense has not crisp. They need to send that one safety back to the 'Skins. Two pass interference penalties on consecutive plays that cost them a touchdown. Any optimism was dashed in the first quarter... which was all I watched.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Thirteen players have already had season ending injuries so far.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Have tickets for this thursdays Packer game vs the Steelers, yea its just preseason but still fun to be in the stadium. Probably be the only Pro game I attend this yr, do have tickets for the Badgers vs New Mexico next month to look forward to.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.