• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Well, sorry to disappoint you, fellas, but that is 6 for the Pats.

Looking forward to all your hate again next year. :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Pretty much exactly the game I envisioned. Defense, inexperienced QB vs. experienced QB and the real reason the Pats are always good is the offensive and defensive lines. The Rams gave them a game though.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Pretty much exactly the game I envisioned. Defense, inexperienced QB vs. experienced QB and the real reason the Pats are always good is the offensive and defensive lines. The Rams gave them a game though.
For as tight as that game was, it ends up being the largest point differential in a Brady/Belichick Super Bowl win. No last minute comeback required.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Well, sorry to disappoint you, fellas, but that is 6 for the Pats.

Looking forward to all your hate again next year. :D
Next year? Hell, I'm hating you right now! I'd still drink a beer with you...you're buying.

Congrats. Didn't think the Rams could win, but wanted them to. Really would've liked seeing the Pats/Saints play.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Next year? Hell, I'm hating you right now! I'd still drink a beer with you...you're buying.

Congrats. Didn't think the Rams could win, but wanted them to. Really would've liked seeing the Pats/Saints play.
The vocal hate falls off for a few months until they fleece someone on a draft day trade. Falls off again post draft until training camp/pre season.

Wore a Pats polo and sweat shirt to work today just to bum out the local Cowboys fans as well as the occasional Ravens or Jets fan in the office. Apparently, the temporary influx of Rams fans have retreated back to their original affiliations as of 5AM this morning.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
The vocal hate falls off for a few months until they fleece someone on a draft day trade. Falls off again post draft until training camp/pre season.

Wore a Pats polo and sweat shirt to work today just to bum out the local Cowboys fans as well as the occasional Ravens or Jets fan in the office. Apparently, the temporary influx of Rams fans have retreated back to their original affiliations as of 5AM this morning.
I will be sure to make it 12 months worth of hate just for you.

I totally support and respect anything you do to a Cowboys fan

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I will be sure to make it 12 months worth of hate just for you.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Please do. I learned to thrive on others hate, it’s almost disappointing when it stops.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Joe Flacco to the Broncos? Just another game manager who cashed in on a playoff run and is vastly over paid. Guess the Broncos didn’t learn their lesson with Keenum. Both Flacco and Keenum are fine QB’s if you have a top defense, but the Broncos D was no where near as nasty last year as compared to years past. Too much of a cap hit for what he will provide.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Joe Flacco to the Broncos? Just another game manager who cashed in on a playoff run and is vastly over paid. Guess the Broncos didn’t learn their lesson with Keenum. Both Flacco and Keenum are fine QB’s if you have a top defense, but the Broncos D was no where near as nasty last year as compared to years past. Too much of a cap hit for what he will provide.
I hope you're wrong but think you might be right.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What???? Robert Kraft, owner of the Patriots just arrested and charged with solicitation of prostitution. Even a wrinkled old billionaire needs a little lovin'...…...

🔥 Latest posts