• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Have tickets for this thursdays Packer game vs the Steelers, yea its just preseason but still fun to be in the stadium. Probably be the only Pro game I attend this yr, do have tickets for the Badgers vs New Mexico next month to look forward to.

No matter what, football at the stadium is a good time. Enjoy!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Still worried about the Chiefs and their almost entirely "new" team. Defense has been horrid in preseason. Looking forward to the real season's beginning. New coaches across the league. Lots of players moving teams. And, a stupid new rule that could transition the NFL to "touch football".

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Redskins looked good with Smith at the helm. Solid performance. Still biting my fingernails waiting for the Broncos game to end. New QB has completed 3 nice passes to the other team..................

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Doncs hang on FTW!

124.gif

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Waiting for the Packers/Bears game to start.
Not sure I will stay up to watch the entire thing since I need to be up early tomorrow as i'm starting a new job.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Just got home from golf and pulled up the results of Chiefs vs. Chargers. Mahommes must be the real deal. Sounds like that might be a good game to watch on replay. Hill must have had some awesome catches and runs. Lets hope they can get even better once a few games are under their belts.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'm wondering what part of Minnesota the refs were from in the Packers/Vikings game. Horrible call on an obvious Packers TD and then the Packers intercept the ball as Matthews hits Cousins at the exact same time as he's releasing the ball and they call him for roughing the passer. It was a gentle tackle too. Horrible reffing.

Staff online

Members online