• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
If I had to bet I'd say Rosen.
I thought he did well considering his lack of protection. I just do not know if the idea of getting Murray will be too great a temptation for the Cards to resist. If they draft him they will likely start him.

I think the Cards would be better off seeing what kind of haul they could receive if they can get someone to trade for the number one draft slot.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I thought he did well considering his lack of protection. I just do not know if the idea of getting Murray will be too great a temptation for the Cards to resist. If they draft him they will likely start him.

I think the Cards would be better off seeing what kind of haul they could receive if they can get someone to trade for the number one draft slot.
Trading the pick is the #1 option.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Now that Russell Wilson is locked up and the Seahawks have no money to pay anyone else, I'm excitedly looking forward to another mediocre year filled with sacks and abysmal passer ratings.

Attachments

• IMG_6616.JPG
    IMG_6616.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 124

🔥 Latest posts