• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 Masters Discussion Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Reed chips in for his second eagle of the day. If he can keep it going for one more day.... I'm in bottle opener heaven!!!

Last 33 holes... 14 birdies and 2 eagles. One Augusta National. Wow!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Rory and Reed in tomorrow's final group. Both playing lights out. Reed took Rory down in the Ryder Cup. They both will be highly competitive. This could shape up to be a really exciting Sunday at The Masters!!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
This one’s been full of surprises. After shooting the lights out in R2 Leishman spun his wheels to go nowhere on moving day. Makes me think Reed and McIlroy won’t go to plan. My tip? One stinks it up, one pulls away. I think Reed will wear the jacket.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
One hour until the CBS coverage begins. Leaderboard shows the players on the course are scoring. 1/4" of rain last night and the course is kissing the backside of the players. We could see record low scores from any number of these guys today.
Rory under more pressure than Reed. Rory has the pressure of winning the last leg of the Grand Slam. He's admitted to that pressure himself. Reed excels in match play. He's already 3 up with 18 to play. If he will accept it as just another match play event, he should have a slight edge.
Ricky and Rahm are hovering in the bushes. Either one can go low on any given day. If Reed and Rory both go in the tank, that brings a couple of the others into contention. Stenson is sitting there with Ricky and Rahm. Just don't have the same trust that Stenson can "bring it" enough to find the Green Jacket. Stranger things have happened, though.
I'd like to see Reed and Rory go to 18 with Reed up by one. A birdie by Rory or a bogie by Reed would send it into a playoff. As they approach 18, we already have Fowler and Rahm in the clubhouse at the same score as Rory. A hiccup by Reed could see a 4-man playoff. Suspense up until the last putt drops.

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
I predict Reed shits the bed ... there, I said it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.