• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 PGA Championship Discussion thread

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
He does... in his she-shed.
83566317.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
To me, the PGA has always been the "red-headed stepchild" of the Majors. Until this year....

I've heard more discussion in the clubhouse about this tourney than any other this season. It has the strongest field of any Major. There are more good players than you can count who could win this thing on Sunday. It sounds like every one of the guys in our group are planning on spending as much time as possible watching this thing. Can Justin Thomas repeat? Can Fowler finally win a Major? Mollinari has been playing so well can he win two consecutive Majors? Spieth, Rahm, DJ, Zach Johnson, Kucher, Fleetwood, Day... the list goes on and on. To be approaching the first tee time for a Major golf tournament and not have a clue as to who will be in the final two or three groups on Sunday makes for another extremely exciting event. I just hope it goes down to the final putt on the 72nd hole.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I took my 2 kiddos to the practice round yesterday. The course is playing long and soft. I expect the big hitters to be the favorites obviously but we are rooting for Phil since he spent so much time giving autographs to the kids. Matt Kucher was awesome too. He signed his glove and gave it to my oldest. (It fits my hand perfectly but my son won't let me wear it while hitting balls :D)

🔥 Latest posts