• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 PGA Championship Discussion thread

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Great Sunday of golf. And, I was glad to see Koepka win and Scott show up. NOTHING against Tiger, he deserves his due, but I like the final result the best. And I agree with an earlier comment: it's a shame the last group didn't get more airtime given who won, and who led. He deserved it, didn't get it, hence why so many are not Tiger fans. Not Tiger's fault, the media sucks.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Great Sunday of golf. And, I was glad to see Koepka win and Scott show up. NOTHING against Tiger, he deserves his due, but I like the final result the best. And I agree with an earlier comment: it's a shame the last group didn't get more airtime given who won, and who led. He deserved it, didn't get it, hence why so many are not Tiger fans. Not Tiger's fault, the media sucks.

CBS Sports' final round PGA Championship ratings were the highest they had been in 9 years.

Nothing against Koepka, dude is a beast, but I don't think he is the reason for the spike in viewers.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
CBS Sports' final round PGA Championship ratings were the highest they had been in 9 years.

Nothing against Koepka, dude is a beast, but I don't think he is the reason for the spike in viewers.

I tuned in because all of the quality field in contention. I stayed tuned in because it was in doubt till the last couple. It was electric viewing. The best final day in a major this year.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I tuned in because all of the quality field in contention. I stayed tuned in because it was in doubt till the last couple. It was electric viewing. The best final day in a major this year.

Electric viewing? I agree it was fun to watch.

I mailed Michelle a BBC Dildo to 1600 Pen and it turned her frown upside down. Moral of the story is Dildos work!

🔥 Latest posts