• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 PGA Championship Discussion thread

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I don't give a crap about CBS Sports' ratings.

Yah, me neither. I'm just playing devil's advocate as to why Tiger hogs most of the air time.

Luckily for Limp's oatmeal, Tiger is in the twilight of his career and won't be around much longer. You guys will need to new villain to root against. ...and be rest assured that you will be seeing Koepka for a long time.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Yah, me neither. I'm just playing devil's advocate as to why Tiger hogs most of the air time.

Luckily for Limp's oatmeal, Tiger is in the twilight of his career and won't be around much longer. You guys will need to new villain to root against. ...and be rest assured that you will be seeing Koepka for a long time.
Even the "over the hill gang" is still pertinent. Stewart Cink played well and was on the leaderboard most of the tournament. We still see Furyk playing well for time to time. Even though we've see such a fantastic cadre of excellent young PGA Tour players, someone supposedly past their prime can win on Tour...…… like Woods.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Stewart Cink played well and was on the leaderboard most of the tournament.

I meant to mention Cink. I was monitoring his final round with interest. He gave a really good account of himself. Hopefully he’s taken a lot of confidence from it.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Stewart Cink: the farmer-est of all tans.

MA3Q7O0.jpg

🔥 Latest posts