• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 Ryder Cup thread

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Love this.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-27_16-20-18.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-27_16-20-18.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 80

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The Euros are tanking and it's only the first day! The U.S. only is sitting 1-0 right now, but the Euros act as if they are handing other matches to us. Need to see it competitive. Don't want to see so many balls in the water.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
The Euros are tanking and it's only the first day! The U.S. only is sitting 1-0 right now, but the Euros act as if they are handing other matches to us. Need to see it competitive. Don't want to see so many balls in the water.
Europe is caving to pressure, though playing on a course setup for them and having the crowd behind them. That Rahm Rose match was a complete collapse.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
I’ll tell you one thing, I don’t like Poulter’s chance to add a point to his stellar Ryder Cup record being paired with Rory in the Afternoon session. Unless, he is absolute magic from 30 yards off the fairway in deep deadly rough [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
After what DJ to her? She is probably secretly rooting against the Americans AND actively scouting European “drivers” she can hit to get him back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did DJ do? Cut off her coke supply??

Suddenly, the tide seems to be turning. Tommy Fleetwood is a "playa"!!!!! He's putting some life back in the other Euro pairings. Woods/Reed now down to their competition.

USA [emoji631] lead Europe 3-1.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
What did DJ do? Cut off her coke supply??

USA [emoji631] lead Europe 3-1.

He was “driving” some chick from his home course in California. She found out about it, removed all photos of him from her social media. He won’t be the only one handling balls and gripping shafts this week. She strikes me as one who would want pay back.

Edited for spelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts