• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019-2020 NFL Season

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
@limpalong would you like to wager on that game?
Wow! Wonder if this is incentive enough for us to take a short trip to Tennessee this spring/summer? Titans a really good team!! The Chiefs' defense was probably the best I've seen them against the run. Have talked so much about the offensive weapons the Chiefs possess. There are some defensive players who are really stepping up.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Kind of looking like the Pack did not come to play today. They are going to need to really step it up in the second half if the want a Super Bowl I rematch.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Mike Shanahan coached the Broncos from 1995 to 2008. The Chiefs could never seem to perform against Shanahan. How many times Shanahan and Elway put it to the Chiefs. Now, for the first time in 50 years the Chiefs head to the Super Bowl... and have to play against Shanahan's son, Kyle. Hope they have this Shanahan's number!

Texas businessman Lamar Hunt founded the Dallas Texans, an American Football League team in 1960. In 1963, Hunt moved the team to Kansas City and renamed them the Chiefs. Arrowhead Stadium, pride and joy of Lamar Hunt, opened in 1972. Lamar Hunt's son, Clark is current Chairman and CEO of the Chiefs. The Lamar Hunt trophy goes to the winner of the AFC champion each year. It's named for Hunt due to his impact on forming the AFL and the eventual consolidation with the NFL. Today, the Lamar Hunt trophy came home to Arrowhead. Lamar Hunt would be proud.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Wow! Wonder if this is incentive enough for us to take a short trip to Tennessee this spring/summer? Titans a really good team!! The Chiefs' defense was probably the best I've seen them against the run. Have talked so much about the offensive weapons the Chiefs possess. There are some defensive players who are really stepping up.
Titans abandoned the run 100% in the 4th quarter. Henry did not look his usual self out there and the game plan was different then the one that got them wins in NE and Balt.

Hats off to the Chiefs, they are a legit team!

The 49ers did to GB what the Titans did to NE and Balt, ran the ball down their throat! Jimmy G only had to throw the ball 8 times the entire game.

SB should be a doozy, looking forward to watching!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country

That's what we did in Nov, drove down for an extended weekend for a game and it was a good game at a pretty nice stadium. Hit up the bars on broadway, had some great BBQ, went to Lane motor museum too which is excellent.

Old Chuckie T

Loveable Linkster
Jul 22, 2018
Boston
Country
They're actually playing a Super Bowl game today without my Patriots being involved. I understand that it's going to be official and count in the records and everything. Hard to imagine.

To what little extent that I care about a no-Patriots game, I hope the Chiefs win because they're an original AFL team (albeit first in Dallas, not Kansas City).

Plus, the Niners would join the Patriots and the (uuugh) Steelers at six Lombardy Trophies if they win.

Now if I actually had to go for a visit, then yes, in that case I'll take San Francisco over flyover country, even though my favorite hangout there, Lefty O'Doul's, has closed. Middle America isn't comfortable with my shockingly coastal values!

Sorry, Jimmy G....I know you're a fellow paisan and all, but I've got to go with Mahomes and his ridiculous haircut today....not that I'll actually be watching the game.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I have no idea who is going to win today. If the Niners D plays the way they have been I could see them winning. If they don’t, KC is going to light them up.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Congrats to the Chiefs. I was rooting for them but was afraid of SF. Luckily they have a better offensive line (and QB) then the Packers. Hope limp is celebrating.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Congrats to the Chiefs. I was rooting for them but afraid of SF. The Chiefs must have a better offensive line (and QB?) then Green Bay. Hope limp is celebrating this.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs have been the "heart attack kids" during the post-season. They are never out of a game until the clock hits 00:00 in the fourth quarter. Will be interesting to see what off-season trades bring. If they keep this team together, could be as much fun to watch next season.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Good game, was pulling for the Chiefs so I'm pretty happy with the outcome!

Thanks to the Chiefs for keeping the 6 time Super Bowl champs club exclusive. :D
I bet your sex toys have Pats logos on them.

In all seriousness, what's the latest on Brady? I haven't been paying a lot of attention lately.

🔥 Latest posts