• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
EkvOrs4XYAgk5HC
I did not see the end of the game, but when I walked into the office this morning and heard people swearing and grousing I knew that the Boys had gotten shellacked. Always a good thing in my book. :D

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I did not see the end of the game, but when I walked into the office this morning and heard people swearing and grousing I knew that the Boys had gotten shellacked. Always a good thing in my book. :D

I HATE the Cowboys. More than any other team in any other sport I want to see them lose. A close second is Lebron and any team he is on.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
We are 5-1 after beating the Bills on Monday afternoon/evening. Chiefs have a running game this year. They can run the ball down an opponent's throat, then Mahommes has his pick of receivers. Losing to Oakland was a huge wakeup call. Sounds like most of the team worked their butts off following that loss and came back strong. The "midget" rookie running back is almost impossible to stop. Then, they have Le'Veon Bell who will be ready from the Broncos game. Still just a really fun team to watch.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
How the frickedy frack do you beat the Eagles and the Cowboys, but lose to the Giants???

Regardless, the team formerly known as the Redskins beat the Cowboys, and the team formerly known as winners lost to the 49ers :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs ran over the Broncos. Hope Mahommes isn't hurt. Tough field conditions and tough defense. Chiefs offensive line was full of holes. Special teams were awesome. Pringle's 102 yard return for a TD was fun to watch.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
How the frickedy frack do you beat the Eagles and the Cowboys, but lose to the Giants???

Regardless, the team formerly known as the Redskins beat the Cowboys, and the team formerly known as winners lost to the 49ers :D

I LOVE seeing the cowboys lose.

And how bout my Niners!? Pretty sure the Pats thought they were playing tomorrow night and none of them showed up!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thought I'd see TEA on here whining this morning after his Seahawks took it on the chin from... from who??? The Cardinals??? Quite a performance by that young QB!!!

🔥 Latest posts