• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
122463689_3752545094797480_8059006549614695885_o.jpg

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
The line at the Star in Frisco will be mighty long today. All the “geniuses” at work seem to think that they could fix the Cowboys. ;)

On a more serious note, the only way to fix the Cowboys is to fire the GM. Of course, the odds of Jerry firing himself are zero so they will remain broken for the foreseeable future.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
The line at the Star in Frisco will be mighty long today. All the “geniuses” at work seem to think that they could fix the Cowboys. ;)

On a more serious note, the only way to fix the Cowboys is to fire the GM. Of course, the odds of Jerry firing himself are zero so they will remain broken for the foreseeable future.
Same goes for Washington Football Team.......

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Same goes for Washington Football Team.......
The villagers are at the gate with pitchforks in hand for The Football Team...if the NFL steps in, there could be a new owner in the foreseeable future.

There is hope, if that happens, for their fanbase.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well I’d guess the Niners are really done now. Jimmy G our indefinitely and Kittle our 8 weeks. Is it 2021 yet?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Ineptitude at its best. First time since 1982 an NFL team has won by more than 14 points while having less than 250 yards, turning the ball over 4 times, and suffering 4 sacks. The Eagles did that "awesome feat" in defeating the Cowgirls. NFC East needs to just drop out and start a new XFL... or something other minor league offering.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Not sure I've ever rooted that hard for the Giants. Then they lost in the last few minutes and now I know what it feels like to be a Giants fan. :D

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Ineptitude at its best. First time since 1982 an NFL team has won by more than 14 points while having less than 250 yards, turning the ball over 4 times, and suffering 4 sacks. The Eagles did that "awesome feat" in defeating the Cowgirls. NFC East needs to just drop out and start a new XFL... or something other minor league offering.

One redeeming thing from yesterday was the Cowboys losing.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
You guys can still run the ball and play great defense.

True, and have an outside chance of the playoffs. Kyle reminds me of of his dad with the great running teams he put together in Denver. He’d pull a guy off the street and they’d rush for 1500 yards. And of course TD, the hall of famer, got 2000.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
This has to be the strangest start to an NFL season in my lifetime. I had my fantasy draft last evening and it was damn near impossible to figure out who is going to win position battles without a single preseason game. It was almost completely guess work.

Since I am in a guessing zone, I will release my zero clue NFL division winners list.

AFC East - New England Patriots (hardest time saying this in the past twenty years, in Bill we Trust)
AFC West - K.C. Chiefs (no brainer)
AFC North - Cleveland Browns (Honestly, could be anyone, Browns have the most talent IMHO)
AFC South - Tennessee Titans (heart says Texans, brain says Titans)

NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles (anyone but the Cowboys, please)
NFC West - San Francisco 49ers (going to be a tough division, but I like the niners D)
NFC North - Detroit Lions (If Stafford does not get hurt last year, it could have been interesting)
NFC South - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (It’s what Brady does, besides, they are collecting talent like the Yankees)
Ok, we are at the midway mark of the regular season. Let’s see how it’s going.

AFC East - Pat’s are on life support to take the division. 8 opt outs and two weeks of Covid missed practices took a toll. Probably going to go to the Bills, but the Fish are on a roll.

AFC West - KC is still on track, no worries here.

AFC North - The Browns are still in the hunt, but Pittsburgh is the class of the division.

AFC South - Titans still look good, but Indy is hanging in there.

NFC East - Still anyones’s division, but Philly is somehow still in first.

NFC West - Niners’s should change the name to ER’s. Absolutely can not keep anyone healthy on the field. Going to be a shoot out between Seattle and the Cards.

NFC North - Lions showing some life, but the Pack are leading the pack.

NFC South - the Bucs continue to get better and should take the division.

Let’s see what the second half brings (besides increased Covid impacts).

🔥 Latest posts