• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Steelers no longer undefeated. Alex Smith, who was the Chiefs' QB for years, brings the Washington ?? back from a 14 point deficit to beat them. It appears Smith helped his old team, the Chiefs get a bye in the playoffs by handing the Steelers their first defeat of the season. Of course, the Chiefs can't fold between now and the playoffs.

Actually the Steelers still have the #1 overall seed by virtue of the Vegas showgirls beating the Chefs. Tiebreaker goes to better divisional record, for now.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Still got a few weeks to go. Seeds can change quite a bit in the last four weeks.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
This has to be the strangest start to an NFL season in my lifetime. I had my fantasy draft last evening and it was damn near impossible to figure out who is going to win position battles without a single preseason game. It was almost completely guess work.

Since I am in a guessing zone, I will release my zero clue NFL division winners list.

AFC East - New England Patriots (hardest time saying this in the past twenty years, in Bill we Trust)
AFC West - K.C. Chiefs (no brainer)
AFC North - Cleveland Browns (Honestly, could be anyone, Browns have the most talent IMHO)
AFC South - Tennessee Titans (heart says Texans, brain says Titans)

NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles (anyone but the Cowboys, please)
NFC West - San Francisco 49ers (going to be a tough division, but I like the niners D)
NFC North - Detroit Lions (If Stafford does not get hurt last year, it could have been interesting)
NFC South - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (It’s what Brady does, besides, they are collecting talent like the Yankees)
So, with four weeks to go, let’s see how it’s looking:

AFC East: Pats not out of it, but it will be a tough road with Miami and Buffalo playing well.
AFC West: KC looking good here.
AFC North: Browns are amazingly enough still in the hunt with the Steelers loss.
AFC South: Titans are alive, but crucial loss this week weakend their position.

NFC East: is anyone really out of it here? G-Men coming on strong, but still a lot of sediment in this division.
NFC West: Really tightened up with Seattle’s surprise loss. Too close to call.
NFC North: Lions, done. Looks like the Packers should wrap this one up.
NFC South: Tampa still in the hunt. Need a strong finish to overcome the Saints.

Not as bad as I normally am at this point. Lions were a bust. Niners injuries early killed them. Pats early woes have them playing catch-up, but have looked good recently.

Last edited:

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
All I know for certain at this point is that the Cowboys suck. Oh and the Saints won’t win the SB, probably won’t be in it.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Right now the 5-7 Giants are seeded higher than the 8-4 Seahawks.
Pretty good chance whoever wins the NFC East may have a losing record and will still be awarded a home playoff game. Of course, the Seahawks did lose to the Giants already so maybe the seeders got that part right?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Pretty good chance whoever wins the NFC East may have a losing record and will still be awarded a home playoff game. Of course, the Seahawks did lose to the Giants already so maybe the seeders got that part right?
Yep.

And yes, I know the Seahawks made the playoffs with a losing record in 2010 and went on to beat the 11-5 Saints in the wild card game... it was dumb then and it's dumb now.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Yep.

And yes, I know the Seahawks made the playoffs with a losing record in 2010 and went on to beat the 11-5 Saints in the wild card game... it was dumb then and it's dumb now.
Even though my team could be the one doing this, I agree. Yeah, the NFC East team might upset someone (like recent Steelers loss), but can they really go more than a game or 2? Doubtful

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yep.

Definitely dumb, just wanted to point out that it was the Saints yet again falling flat.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.