• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
3C99343F-87A5-47F0-A983-4ABBDFBF5491.jpeg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Rodgers has 2-3 more good years if he stays healthy, I think the QB pick was a smart move.
And overall i'm happy with the choices my Dolphins made, can only improve on the past couple of wasted decades since Marino retired.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Rodgers has 2-3 more good years if he stays healthy, I think the QB pick was a smart move.
And overall i'm happy with the choices my Dolphins made, can only improve on the past couple of wasted decades since Marino retired.
The Fins had a good draft and started to put something together on the field the last 6 games or so last year. They should be a better team this year.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006

I wasn’t as baffled as all the talking heads were at the QB selection either. Seemed to make sense to me but I hate the Packers so take that with a grain of salt, lol

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Saw some interesting numbers about the Packers the other day. Since the Packers drafted Rodgers only 3 teams have more wins. Since the Packers made Rodgers the starter only 2 teams have more wins. Over the last 10 years only 1 team has more wins.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Saw some interesting numbers about the Packers the other day. Since the Packers drafted Rodgers only 3 teams have more wins. Since the Packers made Rodgers the starter only 2 teams have more wins. Over the last 10 years only 1 team has more wins.

Patriots?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Seeing stories that Rodgers and the GB coach are not getting along. QB taken in the draft. Hints that Rodgers will be moving on from GB to another destination for 21/22 season.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs released Dustin Colquit. 15 years with Chiefs as their punter. Longest tenured Chief now gone. Set all kinds of Chiefs punting records. Two-time pro bowler. HUGE part of the KC community! Has given back lots to youth programs, etc. He will be missed.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I wish this covid crap would go away so the NFL can release a schedule. I want to hit up KC this yr for a game as it's been on my bucketlist and I really am looking for an excuse for some BBQ. Last yr we hit up Nashville for a Titans game as well as New Jersey for a Jets / Bills game. Typically try to hit 1 to 2 games per season and it's fun to check out all the stadiums.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Agreed but the AFC East now belongs to the Bills. Sorry fellas.
Gotta beat the champs first, something they could not do last year. Pats can still take the AFC East, just not as much of a lock to do so.

🔥 Latest posts