• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Man the Niners are hurting. Their D is still their strength but without pressure on the QB Rodgers picked them apart. And the offense, well what can you say. Mullens didn’t look as bad as I expected but some of his throws were questionable at best.

Talk of Jimmy G being gone next year. At least we aren’t the Cowboys...or Jets.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Man the Niners are hurting. Their D is still their strength but without pressure on the QB Rodgers picked them apart. And the offense, well what can you say. Mullens didn’t look as bad as I expected but some of his throws were questionable at best.

Talk of Jimmy G being gone next year. At least we aren’t the Cowboys...or Jets.
When they lost their two best pass rushers early in the season, I dropped their D in fantasy. Without pressure when rushing only four, any adequate NFL QB will pick you apart. Considering the other QB’s in the NFC West, the Niners are in trouble.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
When they lost their two best pass rushers early in the season, I dropped their D in fantasy. Without pressure when rushing only four, any adequate NFL QB will pick you apart. Considering the other QB’s in the NFC West, the Niners are in trouble.

Heard today that Jimmy g is set to make $27m next year. I would not be surprised to see them move on from him. That’s a lot to lay considering what he’s given them, not to mention he’s missed 23 games the last 3 seasons, basically half of each season. Question is, who do they get?

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Heard today that Jimmy g is set to make $27m next year. I would not be surprised to see them move on from him. That’s a lot to lay considering what he’s given them, not to mention he’s missed 23 games the last 3 seasons, basically half of each season. Question is, who do they get?
He got paid a lot of money in that contract for what was less than a half season of actual starts over his entire career at that time. I would love to see him get cut and signs with the Pats on the cheep.;)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
He got paid a lot of money in that contract for what was less than a half season of actual starts over his entire career at that time. I would love to see him get cut and signs with the Pats on the cheep.;)

That would be a total Pats/BB move, not really sure Bill wanted to get rid of him in the first place. Lots of talk about the Niners QB position from Darnold (assuming the Jets get the #1 pick and take Lawrence), Matt Ryan and Cousins. Who knows

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
That would be a total Pats/BB move, not really sure Bill wanted to get rid of him in the first place. Lots of talk about the Niners QB position from Darnold (assuming the Jets get the #1 pick and take Lawrence), Matt Ryan and Cousins. Who knows
Matt Ryan would be a nice fit there.

🔥 Latest posts