• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Tough season for Broncos fans...........................
Even tougher today. Starting QB = practice squad WR....WTF?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Can somebody explain why the Thursday Ravens game got postponed but the Broncos played with a practice squad WR as the QB? A few weeks ago the Niners got hit with Covid and had a bunch of players out, play on though?

What am I missing?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Fourth meeting between Mahomes and Brady. Brady had won two of the first three. Chiefs pulled out a win, yesterday, and evened things up. Of course, Bucs aren't the team the Pats were when Brady was there. Chiefs still fun to watch. Never know what they will pull out of their hat. Chiefs now 10-1. Steelers still undefeated, but who know when the Steelers/Ravens game will be played. Keeps getting postponed.
The outright leader of the NFC East is now 4-7. Someone said that might indicate a rather soft division. :>)

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Can somebody explain why the Thursday Ravens game got postponed but the Broncos played with a practice squad WR as the QB? A few weeks ago the Niners got hit with Covid and had a bunch of players out, play on though?

What am I missing?
Makes no sense...zero.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Are you ready for some Wednesday afternoon football? Ravens vs Steelers now pushed to Wednesday afternoon.

I am definitely not a huge Steelers fan, but they are really getting the shaft here. Ravens coach gives half the team the virus and the Steelers are paying the price for the other team’s lack of vigilance.

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs eked another one out last night. They just seem uncoordinated, waiting until the last couple minutes of a game to win it. 11-1. Chiefs still have the Saints, Falcons, and Chargers left Saints will be a tough game. Steelers should go 12-0 today against Washington. Steelers have Bills, Bengals, and Browns. If both hold together, the Chiefs/Steelers in the playoffs should be better than the Super Bowl.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Was that the Seahawks last night? Felt like I was watching the Jets. Pitiful.

I hate the Seahawks, but it’s not even close to the hate I have for the Cowgirls.

And man it’s painful watching this shell of a Niners team.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Steelers no longer undefeated. Alex Smith, who was the Chiefs' QB for years, brings the Washington ?? back from a 14 point deficit to beat them. It appears Smith helped his old team, the Chiefs get a bye in the playoffs by handing the Steelers their first defeat of the season. Of course, the Chiefs can't fold between now and the playoffs.

🔥 Latest posts