• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I love it that the Browns have come from the gutter of the NFL to playoffs. But... BUT I hope the Chiefs don't take the Browns lightly. The Chiefs will need to play their best from here on out. Looks like some of the Chiefs squad is ready....
1501.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs to the AFC playoffs! Browns are a fantastic team, after being doormats for years. Chiefs always keep it exciting until the last minute of each game.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Mahomes cleared for play on Sunday against the Bills. Should be two great games this weekend. Rodgers against Brady will have a good audience.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I will stick with my earlier prediction...Bucs vs Bills in the Super Bowl. Not very confident in it, but it could happen.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
That TD the Bucks got right before halftime was the nail in the coffin. Should NEVER have happened. Then the call to kick a field goal instead of going for a TD with only 2 minutes to go was stupid. The Packers defense was again exposed by a good QB. And lastly, the refs calls. :mad:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I was fine with the refs not calling the grabbing and fighting with the receivers. I would rather them let them play as long as it goes both ways.

But if you're not going to call them grabbing our receivers on every play, don't call our guys for grabbing their receivers. Packers guys were getting held on every single play. One replay our guy got held on 3 different occasions by the same guy. No call. The only call they made were against the pack. Really the only problem I had with the refs during that game. Everything else I felt was solid.

The refs didn't really play into the end result of the game at all IMO. Which is good.

Packers screwed themselves. Poor O-line, sacks for days. Poor D-line not much pressure on Brady. Our backs got burned on several occasions which you cannot do with a guy like Brady back there. He WILL make you pay for those mistakes, and he did. Rodgers did pretty damn well considering, and our receivers did very well also. That only gets you so far.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Super Bowl Sunday!!! Otherwise known as a celebration of Janet Jackson Coming Out Day!!!

🔥 Latest posts