• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
That defense was impressive. Not sure it would have mattered if the Chiefs had their starters on the offensive line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
That defense was impressive. Not sure it would have mattered if the Chiefs had their starters on the offensive line.

I think for me, that was the craziest part of this game. Tampa’s D was all over the friggin place, right from the very beginning. They got so much pressure on Mahomes, it was unreal watching him scramble so much. Read somewhere this morning it equated to 400+ yards of just running for him. On a significantly injured foot/toe?? I was impressed even still by some of the throws he managed to get off, albeit for incompletions...

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Holy shit!

EvaWTuvXAAcHx91

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
J.J. Watt to the Cards and Russell Wilson to the Bears??? Lots of shuffling around in the off season this year.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Why not? I'd be stoked

I'm concerned about his health. In the last five years he's played 48 games out of 80. I'm not a fan of giving a superstar a lot of money on what can be perceived the backside of his career.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What the hell happened in Seattle? I feel like this came out of nowhere for Wilson!? Of course I’m 3000 miles away and only hear what the talking heads say...

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Wilson: I'm upset with the organization.
The Organization: We're upset that Wilson is publicly saying he's upset.

I dunno, man. He's basically the face of the team and a rallying point for the entire city. I hate team politics, but this is gonna happen and it's gonna be gross.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
But hey, Edmonton sent Gretzky to Los Angeles and it basically opened up hockey to the entire southwestern US.

/silver lining?

🔥 Latest posts