• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020 Season - General Discussions

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
The PGA Tour may restart tournaments in June.

This is from a "source" who is not supposed to speak on behalf of the tour though, so take it with a grain of salt.

It is encouraging, however.

It would be merciful it did. My Instagram Live would no longer be clogged with them or their wives showing me their workouts, recipes and other mind numbingly boring personal details.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
It would be merciful it did. My Instagram Live would no longer be clogged with them or their wives showing me their workouts, recipes and other mind numbingly boring personal details.
OMG if I see one more "Kim Kardashian posts selfie in workout clothes blah blah blah" headline again I'm gonna go ham on this shit. I've had to actively start blocking news articles.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
OMG if I see one more "Kim Kardashian posts selfie in workout clothes blah blah blah" headline again I'm gonna go ham on this shit. I've had to actively start blocking news articles.
2 more weeks and Kim will be looking fine to you

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
So, if pro sports leagues can pump in artificial crowd noise into a broadcast from an empty stadium (watching a Premiership Football match this morning) can they please find a way to block all those mashed potatoes and ba ba buey’s from those idiotic golf fans from the telecast? Pretty sure it would help curb the practice if those jackwagons could not hear themselves on their DVR’s.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
LMAO they're actually fuking doing that? LOLOLOL!!!
Yup. Coming soon to pro sports in the US as well. Apparently, they use EA Sports to create the noise on the broadcast, not in the stadium. If you are in the U.K., there is another channel broadcasting the game without it. The crowd noise does sound realistic and reacts fairly appropriate to what’s occurring on the field, but it is downright strange to hear it when there is no one in the stands.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Yup. Coming soon to pro sports in the US as well. Apparently, they use EA Sports to create the noise on the broadcast, not in the stadium. If you are in the U.K., there is another channel broadcasting the game without it. The crowd noise does sound realistic and reacts fairly appropriate to what’s occurring on the field, but it is downright strange to hear it when there is no one in the stands.
Well hey, I guess it worked when they had laugh tracks on Scooby Doo... :rolleyes:

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
EdDnCnQWsAAk4-f

🔥 Latest posts

Members online