• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020 Season - General Discussions

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Respectfully, I disagree. JT... and a cadre of the talent we see today on the Tour... aren't just "good". They're great. This past few years we've been blessed to see significant talent rise to the top, allowing for some great Sunday viewing. Some will say we don't have a "star" who is head and shoulders about the field... who can win every tournament. My argument with that is we have six or eight... maybe a few more... who are head and shoulders above the field and any one of them can take home the trophy on Sunday. Looking forward... again... for some fantastic televised golf.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Respectfully, I disagree. JT... and a cadre of the talent we see today on the Tour... aren't just "good". They're great. This past few years we've been blessed to see significant talent rise to the top, allowing for some great Sunday viewing. Some will say we don't have a "star" who is head and shoulders about the field... who can win every tournament. My argument with that is we have six or eight... maybe a few more... who are head and shoulders above the field and any one of them can take home the trophy on Sunday. Looking forward... again... for some fantastic televised golf.
^^^This^^^ I would much rather see a group of greats battling it out for first every week than a group of almost greats battling for 2nd.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Got my ticket for next week. usually I go on Friday so I can see all the golfers and not miss someone who misses the cut. This year I've decided to go on Sunday which is the lowest attended day of the week.

I saw behind the scenes of the Saturday. It looked like a mass migration of desperate refugees. Crowds on steroids

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
This guy likes Riveria CC. [WITB]

86432033_10156526184661330_5638035730174312448_o.jpg

86493348_2857890514249781_5799935007728336896_n.jpg

🔥 Latest posts