• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
It is is time for the ludicrously early 2021 NFL season predictions:

AFC East: Patriots (phenomenal free agent season, Cam with a full off season in the system)
AFC North: Cleveland Browns
AFC South: Tennessee Titans
AFC West: Chiefs (is there any doubt?)

NFC East: Crap shoot as they will be the worst division in football, again. Dice roll says...Giants
NFC North: The Packers of Green Bay. (Mostly due to ineptness of the rest of the division)
NFC South: Tampa Bay Brady’s
NFC West: Arizona Cardinals (second best free agent haul this year)

Looking forward to the draft this year as the story lines and projected picks have been all over the place. Could be an exciting draft for trades and moves and it will be nice to have fans in attendance again.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
It is is time for the ludicrously early 2021 NFL season predictions:

AFC East: Patriots (phenomenal free agent season, Cam with a full off season in the system)
AFC North: Cleveland Browns
AFC South: Tennessee Titans
AFC West: Chiefs (is there any doubt?)

NFC East: Crap shoot as they will be the worst division in football, again. Dice roll says...Giants
NFC North: The Packers of Green Bay. (Mostly due to ineptness of the rest of the division)
NFC South: Tampa Bay Brady’s
NFC West: Arizona Cardinals (second best free agent haul this year)

Looking forward to the draft this year as the story lines and projected picks have been all over the place. Could be an exciting draft for trades and moves and it will be nice to have fans in attendance again.

You misspelled 49ers in the NFC west!

In all seriousness that division is gonna be brutal again this year. Curious what the Niners do at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
You misspelled 49ers in the NFC west!

In all seriousness that division is gonna be brutal again this year. Curious what the Niners do at QB.

Are you guys going to have 53 players on the injured list again?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Are you guys going to have 53 players on the injured list again?

Well maybe! Totally devastated by injuries last year. Jimmy G has missed 23 games of the 48 he’s been on the team for. Availability is not his best ability [emoji23]

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay?

If he goes, the NFC North becomes the new NFC East...total crap shoot to see who sucks the least.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
With the addition of Julio Jones, my Titans pick is looking like a lock in the AFC South.

The only pick I am having second thoughts about is the NFC North. If Rodgers holds out, no way the Pack take the division.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
With the addition of Julio Jones, my Titans pick is looking like a lock in the AFC South.

The only pick I am having second thoughts about is the NFC North. If Rodgers holds out, no way the Pack take the division.
I think your NFC West pick could be up in the air too. Realistically 3 of the 4 teams, maybe all 4 could win that division depending on how the Seahawks look this year.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I think your NFC West pick could be up in the air too. Realistically 3 of the 4 teams, maybe all 4 could win that division depending on how the Seahawks look this year.
The Rams bump up a notch with the addition of Mathew Stafford, but I will stick with the Cards for now. 49’ers appear to be injury prone with a lack of depth and the Seahawks are starting to look like the Cowboys with their early season hopes and dreams that come crashing down in December and January.

If 49’ers can stay healthy and Settle lets Russ cook for the full season, it could be an interesting division to watch.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
After watching Pats vs WTF’s last night, I am liking my AFC East pick and standing Pats behind my original prediction.

WTF’s offense looked good with Fitzmagic at the helm.…may have swayed me a bit on my NFC East pick. For a team that gave the Bucs a good game in the playoffs last year to add some Fitzmagic to that mix has got to be a good thing.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Also from last night’s game: got to love how Belichick calls pre season games. Obvious challenge situation, does not throw the flag to put more pressure on his rookie QB. WTF have the ball in field goal range with less than two mins in the first half, calls a time out to put pressure on his defense to defend a TD attempt instead of WTF’s wasting the clock to kick a field goal. Opens the third quarter in a two minute offense to see what his rookie QB can handle. Has the game wrapped up with less than two mins to in the game, goes into victory formation but WTF’s call a time out. OK, let’s play some offense then, long TD run to put game away.

Bill won a game he didn’t really care about the score. He made decisions to challenge his team and place them into pressure situations rather than worry about the win. He used the game as a teaching moment rather than give two $#!ts about the outcome.

I think most of you are all underestimating the Pat’s this year.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Not a big fan of watching preseason. Did watch quite a bit of last night's Chiefs/Niners game. Chiefs scored quick and Mahomes disappeared. Henne did not look good at QB. Rookie came in late in the game and engineered a game winning drive.
Defense still looks terrible. Entire defense and offensive line were the bad spots last year. Don't know if either will be an improvement this year. Need to get through the preseason and see how things shake out.

🔥 Latest posts