• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Watching the first round of afternoon games, I have some observation:

I like my NFC West pick. Cardinals dominated a very good Titans team on both sides of the ball. The Niner’s looked good and then looked horrible. They almost handed the Detrout Lions led by Goff the game. Seattle had a good game against the Colts, but the Cardinals look to be the strongest team out West.

Bills land Jets lost. Always a good thing when you are a Pat’s fan.

Houston won? How did that happen?

Fitzmagic hurt early. Could upset the balance in the NFC East.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
One of my local acquaintances is a HUGE Cowboys fan. He has been lighting up FB with his mournful whining of officiating during the Bucs/'boys game. I didn't watch it, but he sure is upset. Sports ain't a life or death issue. Everyone is telling he to calm down and get a life!!! :>)
Not the worst no call I have seen, but of course Tampa had a few bad calls in the first half go against them. They tend to even out in the end. Get over it, it’s just a game and does not impact your life greatly, unless of course they are a big gambler.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs not looking good at all against the Browns. Thought this would be a tough game for them. Chiefs defense has never been good... and sure isn't able to stop Mayfield. Hope Reed can make the necessary changes at halftime to get them on track.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Chiefs not looking good at all against the Browns. Thought this would be a tough game for them. Chiefs defense has never been good... and sure isn't able to stop Mayfield. Hope Reed can make the necessary changes at halftime to get them on track.
This game got interesting late. Browns kicking game let the Chiefs back in the game. Should be a good finish to watch.

Pats and Mac Jones looked good with the exception of RB fumbles. You can not win the games when you turn over the ball on critical possessions. It cost them the game.

Packers…WTF was that?

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Mayfield INT ends the Browns Chiefs game. Both teams looked good and could see each other again in the playoffs.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A win is a win. Wasn't pretty. Took three quarters before the defense decided to step up.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Steelers beat the Bills. Wasn't supposed to happen. Packers got thumped. Only watched the Chiefs/Browns but sounds like there were some interesting games.

Browns haven't won a season opening game since about 2004. And, they haven't won a season opening game on the road since Belichick was coach. They will have a good year, though.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
This game got interesting late. Browns kicking game let the Chiefs back in the game. Should be a good finish to watch.

Pats and Mac Jones looked good with the exception of RB fumbles. You can not win the games when you turn over the ball on critical possessions. It cost them the game.

Packers…WTF was that?
Guess the fact Rodgers didn’t train in the pre season and isn’t getting younger took a toll on him. any plAyer needs time to adjust and hasn’t had it yet. Still it’s evident it’s his last year as a Packer …

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Ok two plays of our game and it’s already evident we will be fighting for not being last on the division once again

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Ok two plays of our game and it’s already evident we will be fighting for not being last on the division once again
It’s early. Let it develop.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What? The mighty Pats took it on the chin? Well, darn...... :>) Broncos and Chargers both won. Is the AFC West going to be one of the toughest divisions this season? The Packers were one of my favorite teams after the Chiefs. Jordy Nelson is from here and is a really good kid. Once the Pack sent Jordy down the road, my fandom wavered. Then, the past offseason it seemed they were in total disarray.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Packers…WTF was that?

At first I thought Rodgers just didn't give a shit. He looked totally uninterested. Then as the game progressed I realized his O-line is absolute garbage. No pocket time, no protection, no open receivers either. Reminds me of when Russel Wilson had to do all the running himself and even caught one of his own passes for a TD 😂

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, the Chiefs aren't going undefeated this year. Lamar Jackson and the Ravens handed us a one-point loss last night. Defense just couldn't contain Jackson. Mahomes made a bad call towards the end of the game. He even took full responsibility for the loss in his post game interview. On to the next one.........

🔥 Latest posts