• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Aaron Rodgers out for Sunday's game with the Chiefs. Tested positive for COVID and the soonest he could return to even practice is the 13th. Will probably miss at least one additional game after the Packers/Chiefs on this Sunday. Packers had real Super Bowl chances. Rodgers may have cost them that chance.
Yes, Chiefs still looked pathetic against the Giants. Don't know what's wrong with them, but it ain't good.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Aaron Rodgers out for Sunday's game with the Chiefs. Tested positive for COVID and the soonest he could return to even practice is the 13th. Will probably miss at least one additional game after the Packers/Chiefs on this Sunday. Packers had real Super Bowl chances. Rodgers may have cost them that chance.
Yes, Chiefs still looked pathetic against the Giants. Don't know what's wrong with them, but it ain't good.
The Chiefs caught another break with Rodgers out this weekend. They need to advantage of that.

Packers are still going to win their division even if Rodgers misses two games. They will be in the playoffs barring further injury issues.

Pats only two games back in their division and have both games against the Bills still ahead of them. A couple of victories against the Bills would put them in first and in control of their playoff destiny.

Cards still the class of the NFC.

Titans take a setback losing Henry. Still think they take the division.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The Chiefs caught another break with Rodgers out this weekend. They need to advantage of that.

Packers are still going to win their division even if Rodgers misses two games. They will be in the playoffs barring further injury issues.

Pats only two games back in their division and have both games against the Bills still ahead of them. A couple of victories against the Bills would put them in first and in control of their playoff destiny.

Cards still the class of the NFC.

Titans take a setback losing Henry. Still think they take the division.
Pats won't have an easy time against the Bills. Should be good games. Chiefs have a really tough schedule left and they aren't playing well at all. They still have to play the Cowboys, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos. Cowboys are running away with their division. AFC North looks like it will be a dog fight to the end.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Pats win. Bills lose. Don’t look now, Pats half game out of first.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Bills upset surprised everyone.

Thank goodness Rodgers was sidelined with Packers vs. Chiefs. Chiefs looked horrible.... still... again...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
If Packers special teams didn't look like a peewee league beginners camp, I think Pack still wins. How many times did we get stuck inside the 5 yard line? 3? 4? Missed FG, blocked FG, muffed punt returns, and on and on.

I could not believe how terrible special teams looked in that game...every single play was a disaster.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Ok, time for the pre-season update.

AFC East: Patriots (Mac Jones is Brady 2.0)
AFC North: Cleveland Browns
AFC South: Tennessee Titans
AFC West: Chiefs

NFC East: Worst division in football. WFT only because of Fitzmagic.
NFC North: The Packers of Green Bay. (MVP is back)
NFC South: Tampa Bay Brady’s
NFC West: Arizona Cardinals
Halfway through the season, my preseason board is looking good.

AFC East: Pats a half game out of first and looking better each week.
AFC North: Still like the Browns here. Losing OBJ looks like a positive.
AFC South: Titan’s division. Looked great even with Henry out.
AFC West: Most surprising. Should be an interesting second half.

NFC East: weather is turning cold, so are the Boys. Anyones’s division.
NFC North: Packers still in the driver’s seat.
NFC South: In Brady we trust.
NFC South: Cards are still the team to beat here. Better depth than expected.

Who would have thought that the Chiefs would not be leading their division at this point in the season? They are hanging in there, but have not looked sharp for several weeks.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
It has definitely been a season of surprises so far. Really looking forward to Seattle squeaking into the wild card only to completely blow it 😂

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Halfway through the season, my preseason board is looking good.

AFC East: Pats a half game out of first and looking better each week.
AFC North: Still like the Browns here. Losing OBJ looks like a positive.
AFC South: Titan’s division. Looked great even with Henry out.
AFC West: Most surprising. Should be an interesting second half.

NFC East: weather is turning cold, so are the Boys. Anyones’s division.
NFC North: Packers still in the driver’s seat.
NFC South: In Brady we trust.
NFC South: Cards are still the team to beat here. Better depth than expected.

Who would have thought that the Chiefs would not be leading their division at this point in the season? They are hanging in there, but have not looked sharp for several weeks.
Mahomes' first season was lights out! He played a new brand of exciting football. No fear. Nothing on his mind but making touchdowns happen. Then he ended up in a half billion dollar contract. Bought most or all of the local pro soccer team. Bought stock in the Royals. Bought the Wattaburger franchise and is bringing those fast food restaurants to the KC area. And... had a kid. He's got waaaaayyy more on his mind than making touchdowns. His timing is off. He is making some really bad decisions on the field.
The kid needs to get back to dancing with the one who brung him!! Don't know that he can. Hundreds of thousands invested and his fingers in too much. I hope not, but could be one of the quickest busts in NFL football.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
The Packers defense looked good. Even with the goofy special teams play if Aaron Rodgers would have been there I think the Packers would have had that game. He is going to play the next game. I never was impressed with Love.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Mahomes' first season was lights out! He played a new brand of exciting football. No fear. Nothing on his mind but making touchdowns happen. Then he ended up in a half billion dollar contract. Bought most or all of the local pro soccer team. Bought stock in the Royals. Bought the Wattaburger franchise and is bringing those fast food restaurants to the KC area. And... had a kid. He's got waaaaayyy more on his mind than making touchdowns. His timing is off. He is making some really bad decisions on the field.
The kid needs to get back to dancing with the one who brung him!! Don't know that he can. Hundreds of thousands invested and his fingers in too much. I hope not, but could be one of the quickest busts in NFL football.

He's in a lull. The kid is insanely talented and just got ahead of himself. As he matures he'll pull it back together.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
He may end up like Brees on the Saints…all the money on the offensive side of the ball, exciting team to watch, win a super bow, and then lose the big games when the defense can not stop the top tier teams.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Brady and the Bucs beat by WFT???
Cardinals lose???
Lions/Steelers end in a tie???
Cam Newton back with Panthers... and wins?? (I still despise Newton!)
Pats looking really, really good.
Chiefs looked good in the first half. Hope they can hold it together in the second. Can I stay awake??

🔥 Latest posts