• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
The Cards are really beat up right now. Just trying to get to the bye week after Seattle next week.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
The Cards are really beat up right now. Just trying to get to the bye week after Seattle next week.
Going 1-1 without Kyler and Deandre is a good result. Still the best team in the NFC when healthy.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Pats are getting better each week culminating in the destruction of the Browns yesterday. I was expecting the Pats to catch a few teams by surprise this year, but the cat is out of the bag now.

the Bucs struggled against the WTF, again. Better hope they do not draw them in the playoffs.

Are the Chiefs back or did the Raiders just suck?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Pats are getting better each week culminating in the destruction of the Browns yesterday. I was expecting the Pats to catch a few teams by surprise this year, but the cat is out of the bag now.

the Bucs struggled against the WTF, again. Better hope they do not draw them in the playoffs.

I think the Raiders are just way to unpredictable

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country

Chiefs defense looking better than in a long time. Some recent acquisitions helped. Mahomes played a lot cleaner game. Not quite back to what we were used to, but so much better than the past few weeks. The blocked punt right at the first of the game really got them fired up. Cowboys, Chargers, Broncos left.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Pat’s D is getting kind of stingy. No points given up on the 19 drives.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
And just like that, the Pats are now in first place in the AFC East.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Packers lost. Titans lost. Saints lost. Bills lost. Some interesting games. OTOH, Chiefs won!!!! Offense looked shaky. The unheralded defense was awesome.

🔥 Latest posts