• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Could someone PLEASE get a coach on the Packers that can teach these guys how to tackle?

For cripes sake guys...the amount of missed tackles in these games is unbelievable. I bet the Browns got 3/4 of their yards tonight after an initial hit by a Packers defensive player. Absolutely infuriating.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs missing their record setting tight end, go to running back, place kicker, punter, starting linebacker.... and are really putting it to the Steelers. Of course, lots of the Steelers issues are self-inflicted. Chiefs once again #1 seed in the AFC.

Bengals next week could be a tough game. Last game of the regular season will be the Broncos. Would be nice to see them win out.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I think they should go with The Washington Indians. No logo change needed, shouldn't offend anyone, sort of a "FU" to the offended crowd. Admirals is stupid. I'd rather see the Sentinels (from the movie The Replacements) than the Admirals. Unfortunately, I wasn't home the day they called to get my opinion.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
It's coming from this list:

Commanders
Admirals
Armada
Brigade
Sentinels
Defenders
Red Hogs
Presidents
Washington Football Team

And I hear Admirals is the leader in the clubhouse.

🔥 Latest posts