• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I think they should go with The Washington Indians. No logo change needed, shouldn't offend anyone, sort of a "FU" to the offended crowd. Admirals is stupid. I'd rather see the Sentinels (from the movie The Replacements) than the Admirals. Unfortunately, I wasn't home the day they called to get my opinion.
Shouldn't have changed the name in the first place.

Maybe go with 'Washington Whiteskins' since white people aren't allowed to be offended. Should be foolproof.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
They should go with WTF’s. It would be most appropriate.

If it is off that list….Red Hogs.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Ok, time for the pre-season update.

AFC East: Patriots (Mac Jones is Brady 2.0)
AFC North: Cleveland Browns
AFC South: Tennessee Titans
AFC West: Chiefs

NFC East: Worst division in football. WFT only because of Fitzmagic.
NFC North: The Packers of Green Bay. (MVP is back)
NFC South: Tampa Bay Brady’s
NFC West: Arizona Cardinals
OK…let’s see how it finished.

AFC East: X Bills closely followed by the Pats, both in the playoffs
AFC North: X The Bengals? Who would have thunk it?
AFC South: Titans for the win.
AFC West: Chiefs for the win.

NFC East: X Dallas. Record puffed up by such a weak division.
NFC North: Packers for the win.
NFC South: Tampa Bay Brady’s for the win.
NFC West: X Rams. Came down to the final minutes of the season for AZ to come in second.

50%. Better than I normally do.

I kind of knew the Pats division hopes were toast when the Jets had to beat the Bills today. Having to root for the Jets and watch them squander it away when they had the game in hand was depressing. How in the world are there any Jets fans left? Watching that team every week would put me into severe depression or alcoholism.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
How in the world are there any Jets fans left? Watching that team every week would put me into severe depression or alcoholism.
Jets fans are revitalized watching Joe Namath do the ripoff commercials on television. :>)

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Might be an ode to the old Hogettes. The fans who used to dress up in women's clothing.
ff461ef62083d8d63a82777f726179e0.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Packers - Chiefs Super Bowl.

Rodgers is getting this second ring boys. Ya'll can take that to the bank.
Admin Note: No credible evidence exists to support the claims made by this, noticeably deranged, poster. He has been warned about making such claims and the consequences. He will cease and desist or face the wrath of a banishment for life!!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Admin Note: No credible evidence exists to support the claims made by this, noticeably deranged, poster. He has been warned about making such claims and the consequences. He will cease and desist or face the wrath of a banishment for life!!!!
Honestly, it's all over but the crying for you, pal. :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Honestly, it's all over but the crying for you, pal. :D
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Steelers beat the Chiefs this weekend. Tough to watch a team with such talent be so pathetic on any given day.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Steelers beat the Chiefs this weekend. Tough to watch a team with such talent be so pathetic on any given day.
Buddy....did you see the Packers lose to the Lions?

I mean...they already had #1 locked up at that point....but still.....C'mon man!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Buddy....did you see the Packers lose to the Lions?

I mean...they already had #1 locked up at that point....but still.....C'mon man!
Chiefs five losses were to the Ravens, Chargers, Bills, Titans, and Bengals.... all with winning records. Hated to see them lose any games. But........ the LIONS?????

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I think they should go with The Washington Indians. No logo change needed, shouldn't offend anyone, sort of a "FU" to the offended crowd. Admirals is stupid. I'd rather see the Sentinels (from the movie The Replacements) than the Admirals. Unfortunately, I wasn't home the day they called to get my opinion.
The color of their jerseys is maroon. Go with the Washington Maroons or Washington Marooned. That way their fans could be either the Maroons' Morons or the Marooned Morons!!! :>)

🔥 Latest posts