• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I think the Pats D never got off the plane. Definitely not the same defense that got them to number 1 in the AFC a few weeks ago.

0 for 2 yesterday.

2 for 2 so far today with the Bucs and Niner’s taking wins.

Barring something really unusual tonight, it should be Bengals vs Titans and Bills vs Chiefs next week. If that holds true I am thinking Bills vs Titans for the AFC.

in the NFC, Niners vs. Green Bay and Monday winner vs Bucs. Niners took some injuries tonight so I am thinking Bucs vs Packers for the NFC.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm 4 for 4, so far. Chiefs looked terrible in the 1st quarter. Of course, the only touchdown the Steelers have was a defensive TD.
Chiefs finally decided they had a football game to play in the 2nd quarter. Hopefully, they will play a good second half.

Sounds like the officiating crew in the Bills/Pats game is toast. Bad calls. NFL says they won't officiate any more post-season games this year.

Chiefs have to finish the game tonight. If they do, the Bengals game could be better than the Super Bowl. Chiefs were really embarrassed a week ago and would love to get some revenge.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Eagles should have pulled Hurts in the second quarter. After halftime he had no business being out there. Just atrocious play.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Mahomes broke the Chiefs franchise record for passing yards in a post season game. 404 yards.

Mahomes now holds the NFL record for games with 400 passing yards and 5 TD passes. Passed Peyton Manning, now in second place. Mahomes only has played in 72 games so far in his career. Manning playe din 292 games.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I was happy to see my Niners beat the cowboys. There isn't another team I HATE more than the cowboys. Gotta say though, Jimmy G tried to give the game away! They won't beat the pack if he plays like that.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Bills will get by KC, but I still think the Titans will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Packers are good, but I will never bet against Brady. Bucs will represent NFC in the Super Bowl.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I was happy to see my Niners beat the cowboys. There isn't another team I HATE more than the cowboys. Gotta say though, Jimmy G tried to give the game away! They won't beat the pack if he plays like that.
I have the same feeling about Dallas but the Steelers compete fiercely fir the most hated

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Wow….maybe the bye week hurt the Titans. They looked pretty bad on offense.

with the Titans out, I will have to revise my AFC pick to the Bills. (Loosing to the Bucs in the big game).

🔥 Latest posts