• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Bengals beat Titans!!!!
Burrow has some BIG balls playing in these big games, holy! Sacked 9 times? Still walking... damn!! I also learned last week he’s an Ohio kid playing for the hometown team too, that’s just cool!!!

Kinda wanna see how far the Bills can go in this and never counting Brady out for one second!

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Wow! 0-2 so far with the Packers special teams imploding.

I have been running at 50%, so I guess both of my picks for tomorrow will come through. :eek:)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Holy **** the pack puked all over themselves.

Rodgers couldn't throw a decent pass to save his life...even the receptions they had weren't well thrown. At all.

Obvious special teams **** ups are obvious.

Defense did their job.

We not only handed the 49ers all their points...we couldn't move the ball very well either. Besides the very first drive in which they walked down the field like a SB winning team. Then simply forgot how to play football.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Holy **** the pack puked all over themselves.

Rodgers couldn't throw a decent pass to save his life...even the receptions they had weren't well thrown. At all.

Obvious special teams **** ups are obvious.

Defense did their job.

We not only handed the 49ers all their points...we couldn't move the ball very well either. Besides the very first drive in which they walked down the field like a SB winning team. Then simply forgot how to play football.
Give credit to that Niners defense, that’s a Super Bowl caliber defense! Now the offense on the other hand, yikes! There were several throws Jimmy G made that should have been picked off and got lucky. I can’t ever remember a game where I saw a blocked punt and FG!
I don’t know what the Niners QB plans are for next season but it’s hard to move on from a QB that took your team to the NFC Championship 2 of the last 3 years….but I guess the Pack are doing it too 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Give credit to that Niners defense, that’s a Super Bowl caliber defense! Now the offense on the other hand, yikes! There were several throws Jimmy G made that should have been picked off and got lucky. I can’t ever remember a game where I saw a blocked punt and FG!
I don’t know what the Niners QB plans are for next season but it’s hard to move on from a QB that took your team to the NFC Championship 2 of the last 3 years….but I guess the Pack are doing it too 😂🤷🏻‍♂️
They got whooped on the first drive. Looked like a peewee team out there. I'll give the 49ers Dline props, they got plenty of pressure on Rodgers and most of the receivers were well covered, but there were options available, the Packers just didn't capitalize on any of it. Almost like they were too worried about running the clock down after the first drive instead of actually playing to score.

Then, instead of throwing quick underneath passes, which were still open.....he kept trying to hit a big throw and sitting in the pocket too long when it wasn't working and it was obvious that it wasn't going to work.

Then our running back Jones gets a wide open field...and instead of running it in or very close to in, he inexplicably stops running forward, slows down, and almost asks to get tackled...very odd. I didn't understand this at all.

THEN they decide on 3rd and 11 and poor field position to attempt a bomb to Adams who we all know is going to be double covered...literally a wasted play which gave the 49ers another start with fantastic field position.

They had several clock management gaffs. Running out of bounds on a short play when you want the clock to keep running, NOT running out of bounds when it would have been easy to on a long play when you want the clock to stop...just a lot of stupid shit that you don't usually see out of the Pack.

None of that had anything to do with the 49ers being good. It was a shitty plan and even shittier execution on Green Bay's fault. Not that the 49ers are bad, but they definitely were handed that game on a silver platter.

It's like they were playing to lose. Very frustrating.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Meh, gotta have confidence until they prove you wrong.
Well true but where does the confidence come from? Now 0-4 in the playoffs against the Niners.
I’ll say Aaron Rodgers is a huge underachiever IMO, for that taken level to only have 1 SB? I guess you could call it organizational failure…in the 30 years if Fabre and Rodgers they should have more than 2 SB wins.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
They got whooped on the first drive. Looked like a peewee team out there. I'll give the 49ers Dline props, they got plenty of pressure on Rodgers and most of the receivers were well covered, but there were options available, the Packers just didn't capitalize on any of it. Almost like they were too worried about running the clock down after the first drive instead of actually playing to score.

Then, instead of throwing quick underneath passes, which were still open.....he kept trying to hit a big throw and sitting in the pocket too long when it wasn't working and it was obvious that it wasn't going to work.

Then our running back Jones gets a wide open field...and instead of running it in or very close to in, he inexplicably stops running forward, slows down, and almost asks to get tackled...very odd. I didn't understand this at all.

THEN they decide on 3rd and 11 and poor field position to attempt a bomb to Adams who we all know is going to be double covered...literally a wasted play which gave the 49ers another start with fantastic field position.

They had several clock management gaffs. Running out of bounds on a short play when you want the clock to keep running, NOT running out of bounds when it would have been easy to on a long play when you want the clock to stop...just a lot of stupid shit that you don't usually see out of the Pack.

None of that had anything to do with the 49ers being good. It was a shitty plan and even shittier execution on Green Bay's fault. Not that the 49ers are bad, but they definitely were handed that game on a silver platter.

It's like they were playing to lose. Very frustrating.
I’ll give you most of that. Coaching gaffs, clock management, poor play and decision making on the field. It’s become a habit in GB to lose big games. I don’t watch them enough to know if it’s the front office, coaching or if it’s the diva attitude that Rodgers brings. It kinda looks like Rodgers is great in the regular season and folds in the post season.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Bucs looking horrible….down 27-3….Brady brings‘em back to tie the game with 42 seconds left. Where have I seen that before?

and then the defense pukes all over themselves and allow the Rams to drive down the field in two plays and kick a field goal with no time left on the clock.

0-3 on the weekend. This is why I do not gamble for money. 😄

49’ers vs. Rams for the NFC next weekend. I am thinking Ram’s vs Bills now in the Super Bowl, but I will probably have to be revising this in a few hours.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs to play at 5:30, our time. I knew this! Yet, when I turned the tv on earlier this afternoon, saw where the Chiefs/Bills were going to play at 2:00. Watched the entire 1st half before realizing it was a replay of the 2020 Chiefs/Bills playoff game!!!! :>) We cancelled DTV in December and are pirating one of the daughter's YouTube TV. Didn't realize they have the NFL Network and that's what is showing the old replays. What a dunce!!!

The first half was pretty good, though..........

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The Bills' punter finally getting some exercise.

No Brady in the post-season. Wow!

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Wow, just wow!

I just watched the Bills Chiefs game get won 3 times and tied once within the last two minutes.

Josh Allen is the real deal.

Guess we gotta watch the OT now see who wins.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I was perfect this weekend, 0-4.

I guess I need new predictions for next weekend…

49’ers vs Rams: Rams, their in season pick ups are making a difference
Bengals vs Chiefs: Chiefs, why not? I am probably wrong anyway.

🔥 Latest posts