• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021-2022 NFL Season

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
What a weekend of football games, in terms of entertainment. All the games were amazing!! That Bills v Chiefs game took top spot in my eyes, so many times I was standing ready jump through the ceiling. Yelling wasn’t an option for me with my kids sleeping...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Breaking News!!!! NFL just cancelled remaining playoff games! Super Bowl will now be a best-of-seven between Chiefs and Bills!!!!! 🤣 🤣

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Crazy weekend indeed. The Chiefs/Bills game was the exclamation point. I’ve never watched games like these and for sure I cannot remember seeing a blocked FG and a blocked punt in the same game. I’ll be curious what the championship games look like, hope they aren’t both duds after this great weekend!

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I’ll be curious what the championship games look like, hope they aren’t both duds after this great weekend!
This is always my biggest fear when it comes to the playoffs, of any sport really. I enjoy watching when the games, series’s, or whatever are exciting and action packed. Ending with obviously the best team winning. Although I do love a good underdog or Cinderella story!! I’m not a fan of blowouts, but I do understand they happen.

This weekend will be exciting, I think/hope

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So, the NFL announced Brady was retiring. Twitter went wild. Now, those "close to Brady" are saying is isn't retiring. Sheesh......

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Bengals because they are my wife’s team even if they won’t win 😁

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Farve actually retired, Brady has yet to publicly state that he has. It is all just social media speculation at this point.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Well phase one of the plan worked…picked KC because I wanted the Bengals to win. Let’s see how phase two goes.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Game 1 was not a disappointment. I too thought KC had it in the bag early, but some sloppy play calls ended up costing them. How good is Joe Burrow? Coming back from down 18 is pretty impressive, doing it at Arrowhead against the Chiefs. That’s something else!!

Game 2 was a little slow to start, but just starting the 4th and its now just a 3pt game...

🔥 Latest posts