• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2021 General Discussions

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I am starting to like Bryson more and more. This stuff happens all the time in other sports interviews without the interviewee losing his sh!t. They normally just laugh it off. It seems like Bryson is living rent free in Koepka’s brain.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I know he takes a lot of crap but man I have a new found appreciation for him, his game and attitude [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love his demeanor and his feud with Bryson cracks me up. I listen to Pardon My Take (podcast) and he has been on several times. You kinda get a behind the curtain look, Brooks is a badass.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I love his demeanor and his feud with Bryson cracks me up. I listen to Pardon My Take (podcast) and he has been on several times. You kinda get a behind the curtain look, Brooks is a badass.

I’ll check that out! I’ve branched out with my podcasts. Used to listen to a lot of ESPN stuff but I’m not their demographic anymore so I moved on. Pat Mcafee is good in small doses. Subpar and No Laying Up are good golf podcasts. I love PTI, I’ll listen to that still.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Brooks earned his apprenticeship on the tour. His family was not wealthy. He worked hard to get his game to where it needed to be. He went to Florida State University and then took a different route by going to Europe and played on the Challenge Tour and eventually the European Tour for a few years. He learned to play in different conditions and worked hard. I saw an interview with him and he said it was tough, being on your own, managing everything yourself, as well as having to play golf! I'll bet he had a few experiences. I'm sure it hardened him and made him more street savvy. I'm glad to see him being successful and get rewarded for his efforts. He seems to have some disdain for elements of the game. He just wants to win, go home and switch off until the next time.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I’ll check that out! I’ve branched out with my podcasts. Used to listen to a lot of ESPN stuff but I’m not their demographic anymore so I moved on. Pat Mcafee is good in small doses. Subpar and No Laying Up are good golf podcasts. I love PTI, I’ll listen to that still.

You won't be disappointed in Pardon My Take, a little vulgar at times but funny!

Brooks earned his apprenticeship on the tour. His family was not wealthy. He worked hard to get his game to where it needed to be. He went to Florida State University and then took a different route by going to Europe and played on the Challenge Tour and eventually the European Tour for a few years. He learned to play in different conditions and worked hard. I saw an interview with him and he said it was tough, being on your own, managing everything yourself, as well as having to play golf! I'll bet he had a few experiences. I'm sure it hardened him and made him more street savvy. I'm glad to see him being successful and get rewarded for his efforts. He seems to have some disdain for elements of the game. He just wants to win, go home and switch off until the next time.

Agreed!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Great golf this weekend. Sorry Rahm couldn't defend his title (Covid19) but Cantly and Moricawa put on a good show. And the two Japanese ladies battled hard in their LPGA women's open playoff.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I played a "tournament" yesterday in a simulator. Pretty cool, I think it tracked really well. Putting was goofy, like there's no such thing as feel in a simulator, so that really jacked my score, but it was fun and they provided beers so it was all good. The owner said total setup was about $37k each. We played The Olympic Club.
The Sim House

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I played a "tournament" yesterday in a simulator. Pretty cool, I think it tracked really well. Putting was goofy, like there's no such thing as feel in a simulator, so that really jacked my score, but it was fun and they provided beers so it was all good. The owner said total setup was about $37k each. We played The Olympic Club.
The Sim House
That's awesome!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.