• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 General Discussions

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Will Skeletoris went low on the front (his back) at The American Express.

1642803230562.png

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
83 here today. Beautiful day for golf!!!! I still find it difficult to understand these people who still have to work for a living. I just love retirement when I can play golf every day, laugh and wave as I drive or walk by office buildings and retail stores where people slave away... inside. Suckers!!!!! 😁 😁 😁 😁

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Oh, I had five... FIVE birdies this morning. Yep, while you folks were working, I was watching putts fall in the hole. Life is good!!!!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Can't wait to have a well-thought-out "pick-em" strategy that's a sure cert, only to see it dismally tank the moment they all tee off on Thursday.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Looks like the TPC may not finish until Monday or Tuesday. Rain, rain, rain. Haven't watched any. Have tried to stay off any golf forums, etc. About 3" of snow this past Monday. Another 5 1/2" yesterday. Climbing the walls. Snow should be gone by Monday. 60's on Sunday. Then, 70's for all of next week. Springtime golf!!!

I go stark raving mad when blocked from my golf addiction. Bag's in the basement. Had been playing the Eye 2's and they were in the bag. Pulled them and put the BeCu Eye 2+'s in. A day later, pulled the BeCu's and put the Eye 2's back in. This morning, pulled the Eye 2's and put the BeCu's back in the bag. By Monday, I'll have decided to change another time or two... without hitting a ball.
Have switched shafts three times, this week, in the Epic. Heaven knows what shaft will be in there when I head back to the course.
Have checked and rechecked all my golf balls in egg cartons. 37 dozen pristine balls, separated as to manufacturer and/or series of ball.
Ain't gonna sit in my recliner and watch Oprah reruns. Gas too expensive to drive out to the course each day and stare at the locked gate.

Did shuttle one of the wife's friends back and forth to the local hospice a couple days. Her husband has been there almost two weeks, waiting to die. She doesn't like to drive and was scared of the slick streets. When I get to that point, give me a shot that puts me to sleep. Don't want to lay in a bed for weeks.

Don't see how these folks from up north survive an entire winter not playing golf and just doing sissy things like ice fishing and bear hunting.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Looks like the TPC may not finish until Monday or Tuesday. Rain, rain, rain. Haven't watched any. Have tried to stay off any golf forums, etc. About 3" of snow this past Monday. Another 5 1/2" yesterday. Climbing the walls. Snow should be gone by Monday. 60's on Sunday. Then, 70's for all of next week. Springtime golf!!!

I go stark raving mad when blocked from my golf addiction. Bag's in the basement. Had been playing the Eye 2's and they were in the bag. Pulled them and put the BeCu Eye 2+'s in. A day later, pulled the BeCu's and put the Eye 2's back in. This morning, pulled the Eye 2's and put the BeCu's back in the bag. By Monday, I'll have decided to change another time or two... without hitting a ball.
Have switched shafts three times, this week, in the Epic. Heaven knows what shaft will be in there when I head back to the course.
Have checked and rechecked all my golf balls in egg cartons. 37 dozen pristine balls, separated as to manufacturer and/or series of ball.
Ain't gonna sit in my recliner and watch Oprah reruns. Gas too expensive to drive out to the course each day and stare at the locked gate.

Did shuttle one of the wife's friends back and forth to the local hospice a couple days. Her husband has been there almost two weeks, waiting to die. She doesn't like to drive and was scared of the slick streets. When I get to that point, give me a shot that puts me to sleep. Don't want to lay in a bed for weeks.

Don't see how these folks from up north survive an entire winter not playing golf and just doing sissy things like ice fishing and bear hunting.
You missed some good golf between the rain delays at the Players so far. Course looks in awesome condition despite the rain. Folks are still spinning balls off the green into the water on 17 even with the soft conditions and back pin location. There has to be more slope in that green than it appears to be on TV.

Spring is coming soon, Limp, just keep washing your balls and clubs until it arrives.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Watching some of the Player's today. These guys need to spend some time in Kansas with our winds. They think it's brutal. We think it's just another day. :>) What happened to low draws that don't get more than 3 or 4 feet off the ground? Gotta keep the balls down outta the wind.

Morikawa wearing a plain gray hoodie and no hat? Where are all the advertising logos?

Sorta tough to watch. They're really struggling. But, that's golf.....

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Watching some of the Player's today. These guys need to spend some time in Kansas with our winds. They think it's brutal. We think it's just another day. :>) What happened to low draws that don't get more than 3 or 4 feet off the ground? Gotta keep the balls down outta the wind.

Morikawa wearing a plain gray hoodie and no hat? Where are all the advertising logos?

Sorta tough to watch. They're really struggling. But, that's golf.....
#17 is definitely more exciting than the past two days. I would not want to play that hole on a calm day…throw in some gusty winds, fugetaboutit.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Feherty classic…
Louis Oosthuizen putting with a balaclava on…

”looks like he just robbed a 7-11”

Last edited:

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Laughing at the "extraordinary" conditions described at the TPC. That's just my usual Saturday game ffs!
Man up guys!

🔥 Latest posts