• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 General Discussions

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
He was no where near being done...

1661524235850.png

1661524263781.png

4 pars, 8 birdies, and one eagle to shoot... -3

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So, with his crazy front nine on the first day he comes back and wins it all???!!!!! Wish when my round begins with a triple bogey I could collect $18 after the next three rounds.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
With Rory beating Reed after the bullshit "Teegate" story, and watching Homa pull off some incredible shots to close out the Farmers, it was a good weekend for golf. Not for just watching golf, but for golf overall.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Haven't watched much golf this winter. Our K-State basketball team has been setting the world on fire. New, first year coach. Scrubs he either found here or brought in. Contract will pay him a good bonus for just having a winning season. After suffering through the last BB coach, Tang is a breath of fresh air.
Then... the CHIEFS have still been fun to watch. Tough on us old timers' hearts, though. Mahomes has to run everything up until the last few seconds. Third trip to the SB in the last 4 years. A plethora of rookies this season. Kids thinking they are just lucky getting picked up by NFL teams and, now ,going to the SB in their first year.

Still no interest in the LIV. Can't wait for The Masters, etc. And, once we're back to playing every day, might pique my interest.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Mahomes has two weeks to heal. Kelce's back should be better, too. Sneed suffered a concussion, but should be back.

Saw a video of Hurts, the Eagles QB, hitting golf balls. He'll hit one righthanded. Switch clubs and hit the next one lefthanded. Can't really tell a difference. Swing is as good one way as the other. Of course, we've seen Mahomes making some good passes/tosses lefthanded when he's predominantly righthanded.

Minnesota relatives have pretty well given up on their Vikings and have become Chiefs fans.

🔥 Latest posts