• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 Masters Banter Thread

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
It's almost major season!

Admin note: I will be traveling this year and unable to run the coffee cup challenge. If someone wants to step up and run it, DM me with your email address and I'll send you the spreadsheet. Basic knowledge of Excel is required. -TEA

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
It's almost major season!

Admin note: I will be traveling this year and unable to run the coffee cup challenge. If someone wants to step up and run it, DM me with your email address and I'll send you the spreadsheet. Basic knowledge of Excel is required. -TEA
First... travel safely!!!

I would assist but don't have Excel. Since retired, I use clones for both Excel and Word. Tough to import an Excel spreadsheet into the clone I use. Hopefully, someone will step up.

If not, send me the spreadsheet. I'll see it I can hand enter it into the clone and make it work... word so I am assured of winning!!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Gonna be a fun year to pick the top performers. You could toss about 20 names in a hat and pick the first ones you draw out. So many new/unknown players who are winning tournaments or placing in the top 10. Might be the first tourney, this year, I watch the last two days wall to wall.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I will be traveling, too, so whoever is setting this up get it out ASAP.😄

My ST coffee mug needs a twin.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
No one has picked Mickelson yet? Come on man, he just won a major last year. He needs to be in someone’s lineup.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I agree, it's wide open right now. Loads of contenders, the right week gets someone a new green blazer! I don't think that the younger ones are phazed by it at all. I'd love Rory to win, he's a fellow countryman, but he's got too much jibba-jabba going on these days.

I think Hovland will put in a good showing. Cameron Smith is putting lights out. Scottie Scheffler is shooting some numbers right now. Morikawa is surely going to win another Major, Rahm has struggled a bit with the putter but may find his touch on the moss at ANGC! We haven't even mentioned DJ, Brooksie, JT, Jordan.

Wow, so much hot form right now mixed with endless talent. It's a crap shoot

🔥 Latest posts

Members online