• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 Masters Banter Thread

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Cam kinda came back to earth today, call it the Bryson effect maybe? Sure seems like playing with him is difficult

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
WBL surges to the 2nd round lead:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 9.15.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 9.15.50 AM.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 98

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I got the most points heading into the weekend…kind of like my real golf game, north of 100.😄

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Anyone who says something about the "big cat" being "back" will suffer the wrath of my monstrous banhammer 🤬
I will take all precautions in an attempt to relate the happenings of today while dodging the infamous banhammer.

The large stiped feline, recently recovered from a severe accident when his claws lost traction on a dark and curvy road, has discovered on a windy and cold April day in Augusta if is becoming difficult to keep his balls going in the direction he intends.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I so much enjoy Shane Lowry's attitude and play. Should have chosen him instead of Hovland in the challenge.

Scheffler just keeps making birdies and pars in these tough conditions.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I so much enjoy Shane Lowry's attitude and play. Should have chosen him instead of Hovland in the challenge.

Scheffler just keeps making birdies and pars in these tough conditions.
Scheffler has been unworldly consistent. Nothing seems to bother him. It’s his Masters to lose right now, other than Cam Smith’s holes 2-17 on Thursday, no one else is playing at the same level.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
The cold weather is bothering Tiger a bit more today. He’s walking like I do when I first get up in the morning.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Any possibility of a Scheffler/Lowry final pairing tomorrow??? Would be a fun one to watch!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Any possibility of a Scheffler/Lowry final pairing tomorrow??? Would be a fun one to watch!!
Scheffler should be there….Cam looks like he is heating up so Lowry has to continue to play some good golf to stay ahead of him.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Not in contention, wonder if Woods will WD after today's round. Might be smart rather than further damage the leg. He's noticeably having trouble.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Scheffler is just throwing darts out there and seems to be able to stop his approach shots on command. Some amazing golf being played.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.