• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 PGA Banter Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
None of my picks are setting the world on fire. But, the worst of my picks finished 2 strokes better than Woods... so I'm happy!! :>)

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Seems like Spieth is always top-3 or MC, there is no in between. Also, I almost picked Skeletoris... damn.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Tiger was definitely having issues walking the front 9. I think he tweaked the leg around the turn (they played off the back 9 to start). If it was anyone else I would be expecting a WD, but Tiger will most likely play through the pain even if he shouldn’t.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
JT was the class of field in the morning tee times. Watched World #1-3 suffer through their morning 18 without a whole lot of action.
Looking forward to watching the Woods, Spieth, Rory group for the afternoon.

(and Total Wine just delivered so I am well stocked for the weekend😉)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Anybody in their right mind would have picked Scheffler. Cards 71 and 75 and will miss the cut. Sheesh!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Anybody in their right mind would have picked Scheffler. Cards 71 and 75 and will miss the cut. Sheesh!
Yup. He had the look of Koepka Prime going into the tournament. Called Southern Hills his favorite golf course. Apparently, he can be unwound with a bit of wind. Probably not a candidate to win The Open Championship.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Tiger flirting with the cut line. Still wincing after most of the bigger shots. Birdie on 13 has him back inside the cut line.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Bubba Watson ties the PGA Championship low score with a 63 today. Periara had a 64 and Zalatoris a 65.

Supposed to be wet and cold in Tulsa tomorrow. Could be a fun day to watch how they perform in less than perfect conditions.

🔥 Latest posts