• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2022 PGA Banter Thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Things just got interesting. Pareira in the water off the tee on 18. Zalatoris sinks a lengthy par putt to tie JT at 5 under.

Playoff coming unless Pareira hits a miracle shot.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Pareira leading a couple days and loses it on the 72nd hole. Two man playoff. JT and Z.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
If JT wins, looks like 4 of us had him in the Challenge. If Zalatoris wins, opens up everyone since no one had him.

Quite a finish, though. Some good putts and solid play. Some not so good and not so solid.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
If JT wins, looks like 4 of us had him in the Challenge. If Zalatoris wins, opens up everyone since no one had him.

Quite a finish, though. Some good putts and solid play. Some not so good and not so solid.
When JT started sinking putts I thought he had an outside chance. Then when the leaderboard started to crumble under the pressure I figured he could win. Missed a birdie putt on 18 which would have won it for him.

And he just stuck his approach shot on the first playoff hole for another chance for a birdie putt.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
And JT takes the lead on the 2nd playoff hole. Only the difficult 18th hole left to go.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Awesome day of golf.

Never again will I choose Rory, Sheffler, Morikawa and Matsuyama.
You are going to miss out on some mugs by not choosing a couple of those guys. It was a weird week weather wise, I would not hold that against them.

Last edited:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Niklaus has 18 majors, I have two shot talk mugs. I will win again. 😭
I have a mug, a bottle opener, and the pies de resistance: a dozen Pro V1’s from back when this website was raking in the dough.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I have a mug, a bottle opener, and the pies de resistance: a dozen Pro V1’s from back when this website was raking in the dough.
I've got a mug and a bottle opener, I don't remember the Pro V1's.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I've got a mug and a bottle opener, I don't remember the Pro V1's.
Way back towards the beginning of Shottalk I won a major challenge and Sling sent me a dozen Pro V1’s for the effort.

🔥 Latest posts