• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2023 General Discussions

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
BTW, Annika averaged about 230 off the tee. Her sister Charlotta was in the group ahead of her, as well.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Golf twitter is creaming it's pants because Tiger is playing in the Hero World Championship this week.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Good to see him back, but let's hope it doesn't become the Tiger Show, let's watch him pick his nose, meanwhile missing the rest of the action.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Good to see him back, but let's hope it doesn't become the Tiger Show, let's watch him pick his nose, meanwhile missing the rest of the action.
I would be willing to bet that there will be more coverage of Tiger than the rest of the players combined.

We have been on the Tiger’s Career Death March watch party for years now. Any time he tees it up, folks want to catch a glimpse in case it’s his last time. I get it, but it does get old fast. It is a disservice to the rest of the field.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Well, there are only 19 other people in the field so you KNOW Tiger is gonna get at least half of the coverage.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I'm working from home so I put the tournament on. This shit is boooorrrrring, and I normally love watching golf
😴💤

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm working from home so I put the tournament on. This shit is boooorrrrring, and I normally love watching golf
😴💤
I don't know the last time I watched golf. Have pretty well totally gone away from watching sports. I do watch the Chiefs, but am not glued to the tv during the games.
Still playing quite a bit. Been really busy with business at the course. My tenure on the Board ends December 11th...and it's time!! Our club continues to grow each year and is financially sound. Been a good run!

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Ko/Day were +3000 odds before the tournament started (at least when I last checked) and I almost bet on them. I don't know why, I just felt that they'd win. And they did. And I didn't bet.

Members online

No members online now.