• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2023 Masters Banter Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Rahm was one of my picks, but the other three pretty well tanked. Two missed the cut and Scheffler had putter trouble. So, others that picked Rahm will win this thing.

Been a fun watch this afternoon. Church this morning with granddaughter and her boyfriend. Then to Olive Garden with them and the other granddaughter. Full of lasagna, have spent the afternoon watching The Masters unfold.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I just registered with the Masters so that I can try to win tickets for next year.

1. Go to https://tickets.masters.com
2. Register
3. Get confirmation email
4. Log in, enter personal info

It appears they don't start the lottery process until June 1st, with an entry deadline of June 20th. They draw the lottery and announce the winners in July. Apparently you'll have a choice of (4) practice round tix or (2) tournament round tix.

If you win (don't count on it) you'll also be able to purchase one extra ticket ($100 for practice and $140 for tournament)

I know the odds are against me but let's face it, they ARE going to give the tickets to someone. Might as well be my dumb ass.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I just registered with the Masters so that I can try to win tickets for next year.

2. Register

It appears they don't start the lottery process until June 1st, with an entry deadline of June 20th. They draw the lottery and announce the winners in July. Apparently you'll have a choice of (4) practice round tix or (2) tournament round tix.

If you win (don't count on it) you'll also be able to purchase one extra ticket ($100 for practice and $140 for tournament)

I know the odds are against me but let's face it, they ARE going to give the tickets to someone. Might as well be my dumb ass.
Hopefully it is better than the Lottery for the Final 4, which we did in 2011 and got tickets in Houston. Nosebleed seats in a football stadium to watch what I compare those seats to ants crawling around on the court where you couldn't even make out the players numbers. We left the championship game prior to halftime to go back and watch the end at the hotel on TV.

Pre-game festivities in the parking lot were the highlight, but was somewhat spoiled because KU lost the prior game to VCU to advance to the Final 4.

Would not do that again unless I had box seats.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Hopefully it is better than the Lottery for the Final 4, which we did in 2011 and got tickets in Houston. Nosebleed seats in a football stadium to watch what I compare those seats to ants crawling around on the court where you couldn't even make out the players numbers. We left the championship game prior to halftime to go back and watch the end at the hotel on TV.

Pre-game festivities in the parking lot were the highlight, but was somewhat spoiled because KU lost the prior game to VCU to advance to the Final 4.

Would not do that again unless I had box seats.
Yeah... at the Masters you get to be right next to the players 😁

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country

2. Register

June 1st, the raffle has officially begun!

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country

2. Register

Update:

1690214241463.png

0-for-1

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.