• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2023 Masters Banter Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
None of those four for me. Not been watching the LIV so don't know how well they've been playing. Some good sticks been playing events here. Scheffler, Burns, McElroy, Champ, etc. All four of those looked pretty good this past week. Good play at The Players Championship also.

I'm having a cataract removed next Tuesday. So, no golf for me for a few days. Will be watching most of the Masters, this year, from my recliner.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Masters weekend means this guy’s birthday weekend!!! The one and likely only time of year now, that I have full control over the television! 👍😁

Good luck with that surgery Limp, I’ll be joining you in a recliner watching what I hope to be some great golf!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Who's got Brooksie, Sergio, Phil, and DJ as their picks?
2 of those 4…..

Goin LIV ‘cause no one else will. Better odds if one of those squirrels finds the nut. Distance and short gamers for the win.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Uh oh

1680543427297.png

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I can not wait to see what the “new” 13th brings to the table.

I do not like what they did to 15 a coupe of years ago. Used to be a great risk/reward hole, but they lengthened it to the point most do not go for it in two any more. I hope the new 13 does not end up the same way.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Watched the Master’s Chairman’s press conference. One reporter asked about his December press conference where he dissed the LIV golfers for playing for the Saudi government. He danced around it. Not a single reporter had the balls to ask him how many Augusta members had Saudi ties/business dealings. Still a bit of a double standard, keeping LIV players out by using a ranking system that they are not rated/included in while still not revealing their own membership’s status with the Saudi government and their holdings.

Same old same old.

Members online