• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2024 General Discussions

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Starting off 2024 with a bang over there on the Korn Ferry Tour... with a FIFTY-SEVEN

1707415385235.png

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
1708038388678.png

After a perfect drive, a PGA Tour player shanked his second shot 71 yards into the trees. That player is named Tiger Woods. He said his back spasmed.

Tee Butler

Feb 22, 2024
Country
Shit...my back must spasm a LOT on the course.
I have just finished a new product that removes any reason to bend over while playing golf. Its called the
SIR SPAMSALOT
We were just at the PGA show and got rave reviews.
MEDIA REDACTED
above is a short video if you would like to take a peek.Production will start soon and they will be available to the public after that.
Jim
LINK REDACTED
let me know what you think if you have the time.
Thanks

YOU'RE WELCOME.
-TEA

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Rumours growing that RORS is going to join LIV for $70m. Would that be the ultimate sell-out? Hard to imagine he needs to money. And he has been very vocal against it! Let's see, I guess.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
If he does, then that likely means the PGA Tour made some kind of deal with LIV, which was also a rumor.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Rumours growing that RORS is going to join LIV for $70m. Would that be the ultimate sell-out? Hard to imagine he needs to money. And he has been very vocal against it! Let's see, I guess.
Rory has drastically cut back his anti-LIV rhetoric over the last several months since Rahm went LIV. Would not shock me at all if he crosses over.

i think the writing is on the wall that LIV and the Tour will find a way to make it work and the ”penalty” to play Tour events again is probably going to be a lot less than the up front LIV pay out.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Watching The Players…..man I miss Florida. 😆. Conditions are perfect.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Watching The Players…..man I miss Florida. 😆. Conditions are perfect.
Haven't watched any televised golf in ages. Was home this morning at 11:15 from playing 18. The guys mentioned the Players and planned on watching. We had a meeting with the daughters last weekend and are on a mission. Trying to get everything we own set up with the kids names as beneficiaries, etc. Meetings with bank, country treasurer, register of deeds, etc. since we got back. Hope to do a little traveling this year and if something should happen to both of us, don't want a mess left for them. Lucky that all three kids get along and it seems will work together if and when they need to clean things up. Biggest issue is one daughter lives here in our town. The other daughter is in central Missouri. And, the boy is in North Carolina. Most stuff can be done digitally, today, and that takes away some of the worry.

Staff online

Members online