• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

250ct Ti with Solutions shaft

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Perhaps I should switch jobs. Know of any metallurgist position available?

Planters Faciitis I'm finding is quite common. Both my kids had it. One from doing a bunch of jump kicks. She's a Black Belt. And son got it running cross country. Me---I think it just happened.

Feels like you have heel spurs. Mornings are particularly bad until you get stretched out. I wear a splint in evening to stretch out calf and Achilles tendon at night. Right now I look like Chester, Marshal Dillon's deputy on Gun Smoke, when I walk. Kind of gimpy but I get there.

Got the G@ fixed. Thx.

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
Perhaps I should switch jobs. Know of any metallurgist position available?

Planters Faciitis I'm finding is quite common. Both my kids had it. One from doing a bunch of jump kicks. She's a Black Belt. And son got it running cross country. Me---I think it just happened.

Feels like you have heel spurs. Mornings are particularly bad until you get stretched out. I wear a splint in evening to stretch out calf and Achilles tendon at night. Right now I look like Chester, Marshal Dillon's deputy on Gun Smoke, when I walk. Kind of gimpy but I get there.

Got the G@ fixed. Thx.

I thought Dillon's deputy was Festus, and Newly helped out once in awhile.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
True but you got to go back to black and white. First deputy was Chester Goode played by Dennis Weaver. Had a bum leg in show.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Used the Ping-Solutions combo at the Wisconsin Shot Talk Open. Again it performed well. I lost a few drives right with push. This was not the club but do to the the operator. Still impressed with distance off toe hits. My driver combo for now.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That combo of zaphod's (Ping G2/BB Solutions 130) is LONG... Hit my best drive of the day with it at the Wisconsin Shot Talkers outing. But ejdahl21 had to outdrive me by a few yards... :D

If you look at my sig you'll see I had zaphod build me one of these up exactly like his. Now with my new swing I'm working on I expect some decent distance next summer. :D

Regarding that new "swing", when I got the X460 Tour Cally this fall most of the reviews commented on how loud it was. I didn't think it was loud at all but now with the new swing (and increased ss) it's loud. I've gained some serious swing speed without having to swing hard.

🔥 Latest posts