• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

$35 Shipped - Stocking Stuffer Specials

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
OK. You are next on the list for that Clint. Sent KC a PM deal so need to give him some time. I really want to get some of this stuff outta here this weekend.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Mizuno wedge and the Sonartec are sold. Also threw in the 200steel Driver with the Rflex for free. Make me some deals guys. Those 200steels are very reliable clubs, they were the workhorses in my bag. I'll make a good deal on all 3.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
975J is sold... Thank you Sandpiper.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Bout time we got that deal done eh?;)

Haha, wat has it been? like 3 diff attempts at a transaction?

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yeah and she's happy to go. Getting a bit nervous surrounded by 8 Taylormades.
icon10.gif

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I still have the 200 Steel FW woods for sale - Rifle shafts, very easy to hit off the deck, trust me, I've tried many and they were the winners. They flat out work.

Also have the 360XD - I have a strip of lead tape, which can be removed, inside of center on the back. This driver hits em long, high and with a draw. If you are going right and/or low a lot I guaruntee this club will be an improvement. Very forgiving and easier to control with the smaller CC.

200 Steel 9.5 S is still up for grabs. I can't believe how good of shape this is in. Must have sat around in the shop for years. Easily the most accurate head I have ever hit, like taking 3W off the tee, except it's 20-25 yds. longer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.