• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

36 Today

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
Yep. Got to play 36 today. Didn't get too hot. Only about 107 degrees. First round shot a 77. Second round was an 81, but I'm ok with that. The wind picked up significantly. I did start to get tired from being in the sun a little long in the afternoon. All in all, it was a good day.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
107º? I wouldn't be doing anything except jumping off my boat in those temps.

Anytime it's over 90º I don't play anymore as I really hate the heat.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I played 36 today as well. Got off around 8.. finished the first round by 11, and done with the last by 3.

Tired to say the least, but the course wasn't crowded yet, and they were doing the club championship today.. Had the pins in some TOUGH areas... Baited me in a few of them, so I got short sided in traps and crap.

87* and partly cloudy, it was nice!

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
Did that last saturday at a club championship, it got up to 98* but was breezy all day so it never felt that hot but was still humid. Started at 8 and first round took over 5 hours and then ate lunch and second round only took 3 1/2 hours, long day of golf and got some sun on the face

OP
nixdad

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
107º? I wouldn't be doing anything except jumping off my boat in those temps.

Anytime it's over 90º I don't play anymore as I really hate the heat.

If I don't play when it's over 90 degrees, I wouldn't be playing very much around here. Same went when I lived in Portland, Or. I played a lot in the rain. I prefer the heat and sunshine WAY more than the cold and rain.

🔥 Latest posts