• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4 men go fishing

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Four married guys went fishing. After an hour or so, the following conversation took place:
First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'd build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her."

They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word.

So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing, or Sex?" and she said, "Wear a sweater."

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
This is the best joke my father ever told me:

Standard setup, with three guys dying and going to Heaven, where St. Peter meets them at the pearly gates.

St. Peter turns to the first fellow, "Tell me about your marriage--were you faithful to your wife?"

The man responds, "Oh yes! From the moment I first set eyes on her, there was no other woman for me. I never even looked at another woman. It was 50 years of wedded bliss!"

St. Peter said, "Very good! Here are the keys to a gold-plated Cadillac to drive around Heaven." Then he turned to the second man, "How about you?"

The second fellow said, "Well, I loved my wife. And for the most part, I was faithful to her. But once I had this secretary and, well, I just couldn't resist. But other than that, I behaved myself."

St. Peter said, "Well, that's not so good, but it's not so bad either. You get a Chevy Camaro to drive." [my father told this to me a long time ago--is the Camaro even made today?]

Then St. Peter turned to the third man, who looked very sheepish. "Well, you see... I ran around a lot before I got married. And I ran around a lot after I got married. I just couldn't seem to stop."

St. Peter shook his finger at the man. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You have to drive around Heaven in a Yugo."

A couple of days later, the fellow in the Yugo is put-putting down the road and sees the gold-plated Cadillac up ahead, pulled over to the side of the road. The first man is standing by its side, pounding on the hood in utter frustration. You could see that every muscle in his body is strained in anger.

The fellow in the Yugo reaches him and jumps out of his car. "Is everything all right? Can I do something to help?"

The man stops pounding on the Cadillac and turns around.

Wait for it...

It's coming...

Not long now...

"No, no. I just saw my wife go by--on roller skates!"

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Nice one Clair!

And the Camaro was taken out production like two years ago and its coming back in 2010 i believe....they are going "retro" with it kinda like they did with the mustangs(hopefully it will look better than the rustangs...nasty)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Sounds like I'll be driving a Cadillac and my first and second wives will be on roller skates.... (and I want to see that!) :D

However my current wife of 27 years will also be driving a Cadillac!! Hopefully.... :D

🔥 Latest posts