• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

4 put

PMay

Jul 7, 2009
Bloomington Indiana
Country
United States United States
The other day i actually had a rare chance for par on a par 3 and ended up 4 putting less that 20 ft. from the hole I was not a happy camper let me tell you.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Soooo, you have never had a 10, or say a 12, on a Par3? well, then Sir, you are missing out on the "fun" :)

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I probably average about 2 four putts a year. Remember them well. In all honesty, I still remember the 2 I had last year

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I dont think i have had one this year....I know i did last year....

100% Guaranteed after saying that i will 4 jack a hole on my next round...

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I dont think i have had one this year....I know i did last year....

100% Guaranteed after saying that i will 4 jack a hole on my next round...
Was thinking the same thing myself, I've had one this year, was wondering if the 2nd would show it's ugly head next time on the course. :laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
The other day i actually had a rare chance for par on a par 3 and ended up 4 putting less that 20 ft. from the hole I was not a happy camper let me tell you.

Try this one on for size. Fastest green on the course and the bozo's put the pin right on a ridge on the right side. Pretty much unputtable... and I proved it. I hit a punched 5i from trouble to the back of the green, unbelievable GIR from where I was... then proceeded to take 5 more shots to put it in. I switched from a putter to a SW, twice. On the second try I barely touched the ball from 3ft., it lipped out and went 15feet down, through the fringe and back into the rough.

Oh and in case Twofast reads this thread I have to remind everyone he drove a par 4 once listed at like 340, longest belt I've ever seen and made a bogey, lol.
icon10.gif

Members online

No members online now.