• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

45" to 44"

OP
demon

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
Problem solved with the 905R, the club builder pulled the shaft and popped in a new 757 Speeder X-stiff, then did a blind bore at 1.5" making the tip a little softer and we chopped the overall length to 44" then added some weight and it wound out to be a D1 swingweight to match my Taylormade 320. Launch monitor looked great 12 - 13* launch angle 167mph ballspeed (max). I was able to really open it up.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
pulled the shaft and popped in a new 757 Speeder X-stiff, then did a blind bore at 1.5" making the tip a little softer and we chopped the overall length to 44" then added some weight and it wound out to be a D1 swingweight to match my Taylormade 320.

so just a little tweaking... :eek:

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
This isn't meant to be a dig on colder climate folks but, it is kind of nice living in a climate that allows for these types of changes in an "off season". You'll get this new driver dialed during the winter and will be ready to let it fly come spring time!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.