• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

5 weeks till vacation

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
and it's not coming fast enough. Work has been uber busy since sept and it's starting to wear me down, sure the money has been frickin great but damn I don't have time to spend it. Would have taken off this month except for 2 reasons.

#1..One of the guys I cover for is in the Air Force guard and was overseas for the past 3 months so nobody else to cover his job.

#2..I don't care for spring breakers so usually wait until the end of april beginning of may when they are all gone from anyplace I would go.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I do indeed extrude plastic tier sheets, work for Orbis. We provide sheets for Anheiser Busch, Coke, Ball, Red Stripe, etc. Also a lot of automotive and building applications as well.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I do indeed extrude plastic tier sheets, work for Orbis. We provide sheets for Anheiser Busch, Coke, Ball, Red Stripe, etc. Also a lot of automotive and building applications as well.
Very cool!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Damn, I thought he was the guy who drew diagrams on stuff that told you how to put batteries in something.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Going to take a day trip over to St Thomas, it's only a 40 minute plane ride from Puerto Rico and will cost $230 rd trip for the 2 of us. Just do a little shopping there, get something to eat, check out a beach or 2 before heading back to San Juan.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.