• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

50th birthday for my wonderful husband

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Instead of looking into something as hard as this I would look into other really nice courses around.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
A family friend played there once... of course he's the CIO of one of the largest grocery chains in Canada. The only reason he got to play was because the cash register software was being farmed out to some company who's CEO was a member at Augusta

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
If you can't get him on Augusta there's some super courses the pro's play that you can get on, like Whistling Straits and maybe Pebble Beach(?) or of course the famous courses in UK. :)

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I don't think anyone here was trying to belittle your efforts, and certainly not your thoughts Lz. But what you are seeking is going to be next to, if not completely impossible. I think WBL is leading you down the right path, check into Pebble Beach, lord knows I'd LOVE to play there. And btw, if I gave you my wifes name, would you tell her about what your trying to do for your husband? :laugh:

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
When I win the US Amateur and book my slot, he can one of my family passes

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm crushed. After all I've done for you, and you (sniff, sniff) just pass me by like some old broke leg hound dog. Go ahead and enjoy your fame. Forget about the little guys who helped you get there. I'll be fine. I will.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005

The dude who won the amateur last year went pro instead - thus negating his invite to Augusta... so there is an opening for you dave ;)

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I'm crushed. After all I've done for you, and you (sniff, sniff) just pass me by like some old broke leg hound dog. Go ahead and enjoy your fame. Forget about the little guys who helped you get there. I'll be fine. I will.

I'm sure I will have enough passes to go around:)

🔥 Latest posts