• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

588 RTG Cleeveland 56 degree SW - Wanted

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I'm after a 588 RTG Cleveland 56 degree sand wedge in good condition.
Any takers?

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
The master said:
I have a 52* in pretty good condition? :)

I saw it. No thanks, I have a 53, need the 56. Where and how much did you pay for the Vokeys?

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
IG, I picked up a 56* CG10 a couple of weeks ago and love it. To each his own of course but I think they're worth a try.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I know a guy that picked up one of those cleveland cg10 wedges for xmas and he spinning them like a biatch. They are nice but expensive wedges.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
DaveE said:
IG, I picked up a 56* CG10 a couple of weeks ago and love it. To each his own of course but I think they're worth a try.

DaveE I'm now convinced on the CG10. Where did you acquire yours? How much? I'm over in US next week, so I thought I would pick one up then.

What's the story on the dots re. bounce. Playing links style I would imagine low bounce would be better for me, right?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
One dot-low bounce
Two dots - medium
Three dots - high bounce

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
DaveE I'm now convinced on the CG10. Where did you acquire yours? How much? I'm over in US next week, so I thought I would pick one up then.

What's the story on the dots re. bounce. Playing links style I would imagine low bounce would be better for me, right?

Looks like Rock answered the dot question. As far as which one you should have I'm not sure. Cleveland says the low bounce is more for tight lies. I went with the two dot thinking it would be more versatile.

Golfsmith has the black pearl for $129.00 USD. I know this won't help but I bought mine from a local pro shop for $100.00. I guess you could drop by and I'll introduce you to the pro and see if he'll give you a deal. :p

🔥 Latest posts