• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

5i Swing Vid from today

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
nice swing. start of the down swing looks lot like mine where you sway a tad bit w/ your shoulder. but you have beautiful rest of the down swing and follow through.

my coach wants me to trigger my downswing w/ "planting" of my left foot to get rid of the sway, but it certain isn't a "bad" thing. it can lead to bad things though, but it seems to be fine in your swing. nice overall. is your miss a push or slice?

OP
JamesR

JamesR

Interlocking Now
Sep 25, 2005
nice swing. start of the down swing looks lot like mine where you sway a tad bit w/ your shoulder. but you have beautiful rest of the down swing and follow through.

Ive always struggled to reduce my sway

my coach wants me to trigger my downswing w/ "planting" of my left foot to get rid of the sway, but it certain isn't a "bad" thing. it can lead to bad things though, but it seems to be fine in your swing. nice overall. is your miss a push or slice?
My miss is a Push, where I release too late. Or a big, sweeping hook when I go after it too much. That shot was pushed a bit too much, and it didnt draw back enough, perfect distance though

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
2Fast is right, the only dodgy bit I can see is the sway at the start of your downswing.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online